300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid vandalizing jerks!!

I am so mad right now! This morning some jerk ripped my customized licence plate frame off my car right in my own drive way. What is wrong with people?! Like really, why? Why walk up my drive to rip off something like that? Especially in the morning. I was looking so forward to spring all winter because I came up with a new witty saying for a licence plate frame for my new car. I didn't even have it for a week.

I've already ordered a new one, except this time I went for the steel one. Let's see them rip that one off!

I know it's just a piece of plastic, but it's the principle of it. You don't damage someone else's property.

I know how you feel. I have a tailer hitch on my truck with a black cover for the ball. Granted they only cost 3 bucks, but I must have bought 4 or 5 of those little things.
    A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

Originally posted by Contact
      I know how you feel. I have a tailer hitch on my truck with a black cover for the ball. Granted they only cost 3 bucks, but I must have bought 4 or 5 of those little things.
      Yeah. I went for the steel two-pack this time. I'll replace my old one and the other one says "Attempt to break this and I'll break your fingers...Seriously"

Comment

what was the witty saying for your license plate frame?

Comment

not to be technical or anything, but i don't think stealing a license plate would be vandalism. just messing with you though, i know what you mean.

Comment

It was probably one of the many cops that is stalking you.

Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by willowdared
              It was probably one of the many cops that is stalking you.

It probably was that Cop that "stalks" you in that coffee shop, beware!

Comment

did anyone see the post that may have got Slowing-Dee banned?

Comment

Originally posted by centralTMC
                  did anyone see the post that may have got Slowing-Dee banned?
                  Originally posted by Tim Dees
                  We do not discuss forum members' accounts, or for that matter, forum members. Ever.
                  Originally posted by Caliko
                  what was the witty saying for your license plate frame?
                  "Wheel Alignments are Futile"

Comment

Oh man...Kali that lame joke hit the spot. I can't stop laughing.
                    -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

Originally posted by Slowing-Dee
                      I am so mad right now! This morning some jerk ripped my customized licence plate frame off my car right in my own drive way. What is wrong with people?! Like really, why? Why walk up my drive to rip off something like that? Especially in the morning. I was looking so forward to spring all winter because I came up with a new witty saying for a licence plate frame for my new car. I didn't even have it for a week.

I've already ordered a new one, except this time I went for the steel one. Let's see them rip that one off!

I know it's just a piece of plastic, but it's the principle of it. You don't damage someone else's property.
                      Maybe it was the last "witty saying" that got it ripped off the first time? Did it say I hate vanity license plate frame vandals?
                      "That boys cheese dun slid off his cracker!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3138 users online. 158 members and 2980 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X