300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny Chesney without a hat?

I have never seen this guy without his hat, is he bald?

I can't believe I'm answering this. Yes he is. My wife used to say he was her "short boyfriend" until she saw him with the hat off. I couldn't help but laugh!

Comment

blech.

Comment

yep..bald...i think there is a little on the sides and back..but he shaves it anyways....its from all those years of wearing a damn hat!!! him an dhis sexy tractors...
        dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

He looks like an accountant. Record sales will take a nose dive.
          Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

holy crap...i didnt even realize that was him? what a nOOb...althought im not a country fan, my gf is and i took her to see him in DC, it was a good show...and A LOT of tailgating...alot of drunk rednecks was funny...it had domestic written all over it
            dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

Originally posted by 99 Fenix
              yep..bald...i think there is a little on the sides and back..but he shaves it anyways....its from all those years of wearing a damn hat!!! him an dhis sexy tractors...
              Nah. It's damn his mother's genes.

My BIL is bald-and didn't start wearing a hat till after high school-but he's bald (YES, B A L D BALD!) in his senior pics. I mean, more bald than Mr Cheswigger.

But I agree-he looks better with the hat.

Chris LeDoux-now there's a cowboy who looked just as good with his hat than without. Didn't look like an alien baby or one of those elf-things.
              "Duty, then, is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more; you should never wish to do less" R.E. Lee

Comment

Hm...I always thought it was because he is a tool.
                -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6422 users online. 366 members and 6056 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X