X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance Policies or something?

Ok synopses of the situation:

My husband's bike fell into my bestfriends bike-
    She bought the replacement parts already and is in the process of getting them painted (along with some other stuff she wanted painted)

My husband and I just thought of the fact- Jesus. We have insurance.

So-
    1: Will the insurance cover the fact that our bike fell into her bike?
    2: How will that work if she already paid for the parts and the parts are in the midst of being painted?

Her boyfriend (which I take everything he says with a grain of salt because he's an idiot) said...We can't do anything with insurance because the insurance company will only pay the body shop. Which supposedly is giving her some magnificant deal. (They're not- I've asked several other body shops what they'd charge)

So anyways- any advice?

What would you do?

(I've never had to file a claim for anything before... so I'm confused.)

Originally posted by ksadek
    Ok synopses of the situation:

My husband's bike fell into my bestfriends bike-
    She bought the replacement parts already and is in the process of getting them painted (along with some other stuff she wanted painted)

My husband and I just thought of the fact- Jesus. We have insurance.

So-
    1: Will the insurance cover the fact that our bike fell into her bike?
    2: How will that work if she already paid for the parts and the parts are in the midst of being painted?

Her boyfriend (which I take everything he says with a grain of salt because he's an idiot) said...We can't do anything with insurance because the insurance company will only pay the body shop. Which supposedly is giving her some magnificant deal. (They're not- I've asked several other body shops what they'd charge)

So anyways- any advice?

What would you do?

(I've never had to file a claim for anything before... so I'm confused.)
    I assume you're talking about motorcycles? What exactly happened with one bikes falling into the other...were they just sitting there or were either of them in use at the time?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4208 users online. 274 members and 3934 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X