Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 Police Team

Hello,

How about us LEO's that have a Xbox 360 getting together for some gaming action on Xbox Live..... Rainbow Six Vegas would be a good game to start with and meet on a certain night of the week...

Anyone interested?

NarcSgt

I'm not an LEO, but I'm game to show you folks how to play. . . and hand out some whoop @$$. . .

Play often?

Comment

I'll be down if it opens up in the future for Officer.com non-leo team.
      WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

Comment

you know i'm down brotha. I love RS: vegas. I've been playing the single player just to get the hang of it.. not to mention anytime i try and play online i'm always booted from the room after being in there 10 seconds. rather annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
          you know i'm down brotha. I love RS: vegas. I've been playing the single player just to get the hang of it.. not to mention anytime i try and play online i'm always booted from the room after being in there 10 seconds. rather annoying.
          are you a nOOOOOOOOOOOB? lol...it is fun though, i need to hurry up and get in and out of the academy so i can show ya whatsup
          dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

oh ill admit it. ive only been playing since maybe march 10th.... i dont get much chance to play since i'm on midnights right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
              oh ill admit it. ive only been playing since maybe march 10th.... i dont get much chance to play since i'm on midnights right now.
              good deal. i understand how it is...you know whats even more fustrating than being a nOOB...being real awesome at the game..then not playing for awhile..and having to re-learn the controls!!! damnit i hate that. fun online game...i dont care wtf any1 says...is halo 2...sorry, its just bad ***..or was...
              dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

We should play some call of duty 3!! its awesome!! I really enjoy it, what do you guys think?

Comment

oh I got COD3 too. haven't played that game since i think january sometime. i'd be down.

Comment

I have both those games, and I would enjoy playing them with you guys. Also if you have GRAW 2 the multiplayer is great!

My gamertag: Sniper Wolf 21

Comment

Nice sounds like a plan. My Xbox Live user ID is Mikeyg76 I will be playing COD3 tonight, i start my state LE job tomorrow!! So i need to have some fun tonight. I need to pick up rs: vegas, i will try to get it this week. Later guys
                      Last edited by Mikeyg76; 04-01-2007, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Xbox 360

OK folks,

Xbox 360 police team open to cops and folks that enjoy killing alongside cops...

Message me on here if you are interested. Setting up a team for Rainbow Six Vegas and other shooter games.

NarcSgt

Comment

thanks for the add, does vegas have bad lag?

Im always playing BattleField 2 Modern Combat. I ran into a lot of cops in 1 game today................sadly they lost the game......they should have been on my team......25 kills, 2 deaths and 5 flags....

SEND A PM TO ME IF YOU WANT A CHALLENGE ! BF2MC .

Comment

Hell, I'm in to rock some Gears of War. My Gamertag is DanteSF
                            "The world isn't as it should be. It's harsh. And it's cruel. That's why there's us. Champions. We live as if the world were as it should be, to show it what it can be."-Angel Season 4

Comment

I play BF2 MC alot, but I just sent my 360 in to get fixed yesterday. Anyone who wants to add me just pm me.

BB

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4814 users online. 285 members and 4529 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X