300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calling any North Carolina LEO:s

I will be headed to Pinehurst-Southern Pines area for some golfing and relaxation,any Troopers in the area would like to meet for chit chat, food or beverages please contact me Trooper Den

The other "regular" cops not good enough to have a drink with ya?

Comment

North Carolina

MidCareer not sure why you responded but to answer your question "regular" cops are just fine and I have no issue as such. However if you reread my entry I specifically requested State Trooper, it's my vacation, not yours, so sorry you are not a Trooper nor live in Pinehurst, NC

Comment

I responded because this is an internet forum and can do so. And yeah, sure you have no issue as such with "regular" cops. Riiiiight. And if you reread my entry I specifically asked what's wrong with a drink from a "regular" cop. Couldn't pay me enough to wear one of those strange hats and avoid calls, and think my poo doesn't stink. Any my response has nothing to do with living in Pinehurst, NC. It's little crap like this that tells people you think you're better than us "regular" cops. Enjoy your trip bubba.

Comment

Meow. Sorry, I'm an OFFICER in NC and in that area, but as I'm not invited, it's okay...I don't make enough to party with the troopers in the state ...but I routinely back them up on traffic stops anyway...we get along with each other very well here. Perhaps it's because they don't have 'tude. I do hope you have a good time, though.
          sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

seems more like you trooper wanna be's just like so many others,couldn't qualify to be a Trooper. I do respect that you wear the badge but I have been retired for 13 years now so I have to get back to my golfing

Comment

Definately not a wanna be here. I don't enjoy traffic enough to want to do that 24/7...I have way too much fun on the PD side. I don't know why you want to turn this into a "us" and "them" situation, though...silly me, I thought we were on the same team.
              sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

nc

probably because of the responses typed here from just a simple request, ststing I have a "tude" etc. I didn't start this crap if was your juvenile responses

Comment

Originally posted by trooperden
                  probably because of the responses typed here from just a simple request, ststing I have a "tude" etc. I didn't start this crap if was your juvenile responses
                  You mean the original comment by MidCareer...

Originally posted by MidCareer
                  The other "regular" cops not good enough to have a drink with ya?
                  I took it as a stab at comedy. I don't think you have an attitude, just a lack of a sense of humor
                  "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

calling

I have a great deal of humor, and if that was intent he could have put lol or a smiley face etc. Mine was a simple request while I was on vacation, no reason it needed to turn to this crap. Also smurfette there are many job classifications within our department, not all work the road and traffic 24/7

Comment

Well the topic DOES say "Calling any North Carolina LEO's", and not "Calling any NCSHPs" - kind of confusing when you then go on to ask for all LEOs to read your post, then ask for only Trooper company for your shindig. No big deal though.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6128 users online. 339 members and 5789 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X