X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jellybean400
    replied
    Originally posted by Mejo83 View Post
    She was a fat angry dyke anyways! Donald Trump called it, he said she would be gone by June!
    Yeah, Donald Trump...handsome man that he is, and pillar of morality

Leave a comment:

• e-man
    replied
    Originally posted by GPOC View Post
    She's kinda cute
    Only G would even think to write that. NO man with common decency would even make a joke like that. Its inhuman, its beyond comprehension..
    ITS GPOC

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by texaschickeee View Post
    _ hands G his meds.
    _ hands G his glasses

*smacks his head*
    _ hands G his Maxim magazine

now, all better.
    Thank you.....

Leave a comment:

• texaschickeee
    replied
    Originally posted by GPOC View Post
    She's kinda cute
    _ hands G his meds.
    _ hands G his glasses

*smacks his head*
    _ hands G his Maxim magazine

now, all better.

Leave a comment:

• andy black
    replied
    4 Pages devoted to Rosie? You guys are giving her way too much.

Leave a comment:

• GPOC
    replied
    She's kinda cute

Leave a comment:

• SgtCHP
    replied
    The bovine would have everyone believe that she only wanted a ONE YEAR contract for $10 million as opposed to a Three year contract for $30+ million! Yeah, right, Rosie! She is an oversized bag of wind on a par with Tom Arnold's ex, Roseann

Leave a comment:

• texaschickeee
    replied
    Originally posted by MT Guy View Post
    then why didnt free speech allow imus to say what he said? what she said about the wtc and 9/11 is more offensive to me and probably more people than waht imus had to say.
    free speach is free speachh. I mus said it but it was taken out of context as a race insult. thats what canned him and his producer. I dont think he should have been canned. It was a very far over reaction - sponser related job. they dumped the show for the comments, and the show dumped the host for making it. politcs sux.

Rosie has never said anything intellagent nor even thought provoking.....well neither did Imus. differance, Jacksopn and sharpton jumped Imus and Truiph jumped Rosie.

race commets will get you in a big mess fasst then gun rights or moral commets will. But actrully under the cosntitution free speach is the right to say what you want. With the FCC and public opion you just better be PC about it and not cross the lines in the sand.

Leave a comment:

• MT Guy
    replied
    Originally posted by texaschickeee View Post
    But free speach allows her to spout, all we need to do is turn her off and with out ratings, well.....of course she is gone.
    then why didnt free speech allow imus to say what he said? what she said about the wtc and 9/11 is more offensive to me and probably more people than waht imus had to say.

Leave a comment:

• texaschickeee
    replied
    I agree that she is a worthless POS, and that she needs to be gone...and now she is.

I agree that there is no excuse for her to be in hollywood, or even to be allowed to have a talk show, needless to say she doesnt have that much to really say.....as much as spout off and make an even bigger *** of her self.

But free speach allows her to spout, all we need to do is turn her off and with out ratings, well.....of course she is gone.

BTW_ I dont buy the story that she is gone because ABC wanted 3 years ansd she wanted 1, I think alot more went the other way that they wanted her GONE... I dont see even the specials even helping them. The ratings was her and truimp, and he is no prize ethier.

Leave a comment:

• Mejo83
    replied
    Originally posted by Woofdog View Post
    Glad the fat pig is gone.

She was a fat angry dyke anyways! Donald Trump called it, he said she would be gone by June!

Leave a comment:

• Woofdog
    replied
    Glad the fat pig is gone.

Leave a comment:

• ThursCo
    replied
    Let's hope she drops off the face of the Earth after June. please please please

Leave a comment:

• Ritchie
    replied
    Originally posted by canadian guy View Post
    Hey Bearcat, IAm Filing A Formal Complaint.what You Have Just done Is Threaten As A Gay Man And I Am Going To See That The Proper Individuals Are Notified.You are trying to instigate hate and violence by suggesting I should be executed for being gay right? I think so.
    oh goodness gracious. must you be so overly sensitive?

me thinks somebody should investigate this forum and show the public for what it is . hmmmmm? what do you think?
    tell you what. Go call the cops

I THINK BANNING ME WOULD BE A TAD LITTLE MISTAKE!
    IAm Filing A Formal Complaint.what You Have Just done Is Threaten .................. oh wait. you already said that.

Originally posted by cst.sb View Post
    I love lesbians, two of my most favorite partners have been lesbians.
    I love them too. they are just like one of the guys. Sometimes even worse. waht is even better is when you and your lesbian friend go and pick up on some girl together.

Originally posted by centralTMC View Post
    The fact that it may be Free Speech doesn't matter.
    What people do not realize is that free speech only refers to "government - individual" relationship. The government can't regulate speech. In other words they can;t tell you to shut up.. However a business or private entity sure can. specially if you are employed by them or are using their services.

So for rosie, she can have all the free speech she wants.... but that "free speech" must be within the limits that her employers place upon her.

Originally posted by Big Shot View Post
    Lets try to get Rosie off the air for excercising her right to free speech. Yep, I am right behind you..
    I am not a government entity. I can tell her to shut up if I want.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by centralTMC View Post
    Just thought I would kindly give this thread the update it deserves, as Rosie O'Donnell is no longer on "The View."
    FYI..... She's still there till the end of the season for the show....which is June.......then her fat, lesbian, vampire *** will be doing other things to annoy folks.....

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5170 users online. 327 members and 4843 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X