300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Shot
    Note to Self: Next time I pull an FLEO, I will smell an "odor of MJ", and the FLEO can sit on the asphalt while I toss his car for 20 minutes.
    Great integrity check.......you are a real class act.....

Oh wait....I forgot....your the same one that said this:

Originally posted by Big Shot
    most out of state cops = ticket
    in state = depends on attitude
    in county = so far zero
    federal leos = always a ticket

EDIT : Fire/EMS same as above, but in county = so far zero

I have good stats for cites.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...58&postcount=4

Seems to me you don't like FLEOs as it is.....you mad because they didn't hire you...?
    Last edited by Bearcat357; 04-08-2007, 07:15 PM.

Comment

I have never liked rosie odonell and I never will. She's a lousy actress, talk show host and human being. She is bashing the same country that gives her right to talk the way she does and she should be ashamed of her self. Her wild conspiracy theories and "facts" she likes to state are so far from the truth it's annoying. She is a big mouth bovine that needs to go to pasture in the middle east and see how long she lasts. ABC should dump her now and save themselves any more embarrassment.
      "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

Originally posted by canadian guy
        Interesting! Are You Suggesting Rosie O'donnell Be Executed In Iran For Being A Lesbian?i Think So! That However Seems To Be Acceptable In This Racist,bigoted Homophobic Gay Abuse Forum.
        Do us all a favor and keep your eyes closed and head in the sand. And keep sending us the good beer and good hockey players.

Ever been to Iran? Or tried to view the WORLD from your east Canada Bubble?
        When your fun ends, my fun begins

Comment

Nobody move... Internet police here, did someone file a complaint?

Comment

Iranians will not take her, they don't eat pork.
            "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowlege of the Holy One is understanding." (Prov 9:10)

Comment

I don't think she should be executed for being a lesbian, I think she should be executed for being Rosie.
              "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowlege of the Holy One is understanding." (Prov 9:10)

Comment

Originally posted by John3:16
                Iranians will not take her, they don't eat pork.
                "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

Originally posted by DOAcop38
                  Doesn't the Taliban and our "peace loving " bros in the mid-east stone and publicly execute lesbians and homosexuals (maybe Ol'rosie didn't see that old youtube clip of a gay guy getting shot in the peace loving kingdom of Saud -saudi Arabia) some much for "fathers,mothers,same sex lovers"...people like chunk monkey are only SAFE to live as they please( and run their uninformed mouths) becuase we have our 19 yr old men with automatic weapons sleeping in dirt around the world making it so, not fat lesbo "b" list actresses doing it............
                  Maybe thats a good thing besides you cops of all people know how much the media is when it come to whos a threat and whos not.

Comment

Just thought I would kindly give this thread the update it deserves, as Rosie O'Donnell is no longer on "The View."

Rational Citizens: 1

Liberal Extremists: 0

Comment

Originally posted by centralTMC View Post
                      Just thought I would kindly give this thread the update it deserves, as Rosie O'Donnell is no longer on "The View."
                      FYI..... She's still there till the end of the season for the show....which is June.......then her fat, lesbian, vampire *** will be doing other things to annoy folks.....

Comment

Originally posted by canadian guy View Post
                        Hey Bearcat, IAm Filing A Formal Complaint.what You Have Just done Is Threaten As A Gay Man And I Am Going To See That The Proper Individuals Are Notified.You are trying to instigate hate and violence by suggesting I should be executed for being gay right? I think so.
                        oh goodness gracious. must you be so overly sensitive?

me thinks somebody should investigate this forum and show the public for what it is . hmmmmm? what do you think?
                        tell you what. Go call the cops

I THINK BANNING ME WOULD BE A TAD LITTLE MISTAKE!
                        IAm Filing A Formal Complaint.what You Have Just done Is Threaten .................. oh wait. you already said that.

Originally posted by cst.sb View Post
                        I love lesbians, two of my most favorite partners have been lesbians.
                        I love them too. they are just like one of the guys. Sometimes even worse. waht is even better is when you and your lesbian friend go and pick up on some girl together.

Originally posted by centralTMC View Post
                        The fact that it may be Free Speech doesn't matter.
                        What people do not realize is that free speech only refers to "government - individual" relationship. The government can't regulate speech. In other words they can;t tell you to shut up.. However a business or private entity sure can. specially if you are employed by them or are using their services.

So for rosie, she can have all the free speech she wants.... but that "free speech" must be within the limits that her employers place upon her.

Originally posted by Big Shot View Post
                        Lets try to get Rosie off the air for excercising her right to free speech. Yep, I am right behind you..
                        I am not a government entity. I can tell her to shut up if I want.

Comment

Let's hope she drops off the face of the Earth after June. please please please

Comment

Glad the fat pig is gone.
                            Politically Correct? No.

Truthful? Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Woofdog View Post
                              Glad the fat pig is gone.

She was a fat angry dyke anyways! Donald Trump called it, he said she would be gone by June!

Comment

I agree that she is a worthless POS, and that she needs to be gone...and now she is.

I agree that there is no excuse for her to be in hollywood, or even to be allowed to have a talk show, needless to say she doesnt have that much to really say.....as much as spout off and make an even bigger *** of her self.

But free speach allows her to spout, all we need to do is turn her off and with out ratings, well.....of course she is gone.

BTW_ I dont buy the story that she is gone because ABC wanted 3 years ansd she wanted 1, I think alot more went the other way that they wanted her GONE... I dont see even the specials even helping them. The ratings was her and truimp, and he is no prize ethier.
                                ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                                Oscar Wilde

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5352 users online. 333 members and 5019 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X