Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me thinks somebody should investigate this forum and show the public for what it is . hmmmmm? what do you think? I THINK BANNING ME WOULD BE A TAD LITTLE MISTAKE!

Comment

Originally posted by canadian guy
      I THINK BANNING ME WOULD BE A TAD LITTLE MISTAKE!
      Sorry to tell you Junior, but this (along with every other LE related forum on the web) is a PRIVATE FORUM!

That means, they can ban whomever they wish.....

Comment

i think you are operating a few bricks short of a full load.
        When reality becomes too unbearable.............When he can't give an intelligent answer to the comment made instead of the comment he wish were made....... he predictably............. slips into ........The Fantasy Zone.
        -JPR

Comment

Originally posted by oshphopeful
          i think you are operating a few bricks short of a full load.
          Something's certainly wrong with him......

Comment

Well I am not the one saying gays and lesbians should be sent to iran to be executed.anyway thanks for the memories you bigoted ,sexist homophobic people that you are.You can all wallow in your forum of hate and violence because it is a reflection of the type of people most of you are. Goodnight sweethearts!

Comment

Well I am not the one saying gays and lesbians should be sent to iran to be executed.anyway thanks for the memories you bigoted ,sexist homophobic people that you are.You can all wallow in your forum of hate and violence because it is a reflection of the type of people most of you are. Goodnight sweethearts!
              Does that mean you're going away for good? Woohoo! Party!
              Seriously dude, you're turning everything everyone says to you into something homophobic, obviously you're not that comfortable with your sexuality. If you were, these kinds of comments wouldn't bother you so much, you'd just go on your merry way waving your little rainbow flag. Good Riddance.....
              Last edited by Lexis85; 04-02-2007, 10:28 PM.
              Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

na na na na, na na na na, hey, hey, hey, goooodbye.
                When reality becomes too unbearable.............When he can't give an intelligent answer to the comment made instead of the comment he wish were made....... he predictably............. slips into ........The Fantasy Zone.
                -JPR

Comment

First, I never said that you were high school dropouts flipping burgers.Don't twist my words.Anybody would have to be blind not see what he was really saying when he remarked she(rosie) should be shipped to iran.Sgt. geezer of course can't tolerate anybody talking back to him because like most of the people nlike him he can't tolerate when someone gives him the same disrespectful attitude he shows to others.
                  I love lesbians, two of my most favorite partners have been lesbians. And my social worker partner is a lesbian. Not only are we workmates, we are also good friends, I've held when she's cried, I've been to her home, I know her girlfriend, and we are doing a triathlon together this summer.

That being said, I think Rosie has gone completely off the deep end. Remember she is a self admitted bi-polar person.

However, make no mistake Rosie is so hate filled it's sickening.

I have absolutely no use for her. As for sending her to Iran, I think it's a good idea, simply because a big fat liberal TV/Movie star needs to get killed by the followers of "Peace and Tolerance" to wake people up.

Comment

Perhaps you are right and I have been a little harsh.sorry. bye.

Comment

Perhaps you are right and I have been a little harsh.sorry. bye.
                      PM'd you

Originally posted by cst.sb
                      Hey, I'm a fatty. So is it ok, that I call old Rose Petal fat?
                      And I posted that in the other thread... What a bonehead, eh!

Comment

Filing a formal complaint? With who - the Internet Police Department, or the company that owns the World Wide Web? I suggest going through this site:

www.spoiledhighschooltroll.com
                        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Bump....

Sign the new online petition to kick Roise off the air....

www.stoprosie.com

The guy that started it was just on Fox.....and wants to run it for a week or so....then he will print it out and send it to ABC and Disney....

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357
                            Bump....

Sign the new online petition to kick Roise off the air....

www.stoprosie.com

The guy that started it was just on Fox.....and wants to run it for a week or so....then he will print it out and send it to ABC and Disney....

Lets try to get Rosie off the air for excercising her right to free speech. Yep, I am right behind you..

You mean someone from Fox would actually try to silence Rosie?? I am shocked.

Comment

The fact that it may be Free Speech doesn't matter. There are more people than her who say those things, but she is on television. She's filling viewers with her liberal extremist propaganda, as well as all of the anti-American bull**** that she's always ranting about.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shot
                                Lets try to get Rosie off the air for excercising her right to free speech. Yep, I am right behind you..
                                Free Speech that talks about the US and the UK setting their own people up in the Gulf......the same loud mouth that said 9-11 was started by the GOV.....the same loud mouth that said the Iranians (and terrorist in gengeral) aren't really trying to hurt us and that we should hold hands and sing Kumbiya with them.... and the same loud mouth that aruged with Tom Sellack about his right to bare arms later was ****y because NYC wouldn't allow her bodyguards to carry concealed......

As CentralTMC said....Free speech is Free Speech.....but by allowing her to get on National TV and spout this crap on a daily baisis is too much. I refuse to watch ABC and have encouraged my friends and family to do the same......

Originally posted by Big Shot
                                You mean someone from Fox would actually try to silence Rosie?? I am shocked.
                                The guy that set-up the website was on Fox....and later CNN and MSNBC...... so there goes your attempt to say it was only Fox out to get her.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4235 users online. 282 members and 3953 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X