Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rosie is a nutball. Whoever said it earlier nailed it...the Taliban kills homosexuals. IRAN kills homosexuals. Even forgetting that, Iran has been proven to have wrongly captured those British sailors. What a dumb broad (substituted for another fitting B-Word.)

I think Bill Maher had half a point though. His remarks about us being "cowardly" is laughable. But I have to say, these terrorists are motivated like none other. Their zeal enables them to face death without much more than a short prayer. They are sick, evil human beings (?) but I can safely say that they are brave.
    -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

Originally posted by canadian guy
      Interesting! Are You Suggesting Rosie O'donnell Be Executed In Iran For Being A Lesbian?i Think So! That However Seems To Be Acceptable In This Racist,bigoted Homophobic Gay Abuse Forum.
      You haven't been banned yet? Now that is the worst abuse of all.
      -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

Interesting! Are You Suggesting Rosie O'donnell Be Executed In Iran For Being A Lesbian?i Think So! That However Seems To Be Acceptable In This Racist,bigoted Homophobic Gay Abuse Forum.
        They aren’t SUGGESTING she be executed. They are saying that because of the culture and atmosphere over there that she would be executed.

BTW you alluded to us all being high school dropout, burger flippers but I must say your grammar is absolutely horrific. Once again with the hypocrisy!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shot
          What jetliner crashed into WTC 7? What caused fires to start in WTC 7?
          while nothing crashed into WTC 7, Tower 7 was close enough to the twin towers to have its structure weakened due to the seismic vibrations caused by the towers collapsing. it was also hit by debris from the falling towers. and to the guy who thinks everybody is advocating rosie going to iran and getting her head cut off, we're not. we are merely stating that because of what they believe in, they deal with homosexuality a bit more severely over there. remember, they operate under sharia law, which is basically law based directly from the koran. we are not advocating rosie getting her head cut off(although it would be nice) we are just outlining what iran would do to her because of her sexuality.
          When reality becomes too unbearable.............When he can't give an intelligent answer to the comment made instead of the comment he wish were made....... he predictably............. slips into ........The Fantasy Zone.
          -JPR

Comment

Originally posted by djack16
            You haven't been banned yet? Now that is the worst abuse of all.
            Must be everyone went to bed early at o.com
            Rule #1 - If it doesn't change supper it's not worth the worry.
            Rule #10 - YOU ARE NOW THE MINORITY. This country is no longer the one your parents knew. You will not be able to understand it. You will not be able to change it. You must learn to live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shot
              What caused fires to start in WTC 7?
              Debris from the other WTC buildings raining down upon it.......... so says the National Institute of Standards and Technology, Structural Engineering Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers, the Society of Fire Protection Engineers, the National Fire Protection Association, the American Institute of Steel Construction, the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat, and the Structural Engineers Association of New York........

Comment

First, I never said that you were high school dropouts flipping burgers.Don't twist my words.Anybody would have to be blind not see what he was really saying when he remarked she(rosie) should be shipped to iran.Sgt. geezer of course can't tolerate anybody talking back to him because like most of the people nlike him he can't tolerate when someone gives him the same disrespectful attitude he shows to others.

Comment

Ummmm....If Rosie's fat *** showed up in Iran.....and ran her mouth like she does in the US....and declares to them that she is a Lezbo.....

YES!! They (the Iranians) would execute her fat *** for being a Lez....plain and simple.

Obvisouly you haven't been to the Middle East.....as you wouldn't be here typing this....because they would do the same thing to you....

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Geezer
                    Must be everyone went to bed early at o.com
                    Tim usually comes on late due to being on the West Coast......Hopefully, when he does show up....he will make this person go away.....

Comment

Funny....sgt Geezer Does Not Seem To Mind Bearcat's Remarks About Rosie's Lez *** Being Executed! Why Does He Not Want Him Banned? The True Nature Of This Thread Is Becoming Clearer And Clearer!

Comment

Hey Bearcat, IAm Filing A Formal Complaint.what You Have Just done Is Threaten As A Gay Man And I Am Going To See That The Proper Individuals Are Notified.You are trying to instigate hate and violence by suggesting I should be executed for being gay right? I think so.
                        Last edited by canadian guy; 04-02-2007, 10:06 PM.

Comment

didn't you say you were leaving the forum?
                          Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

Hey Bearcat.......i Am Filing A Formal Complaint.what You Have Just Bone Is Threaten As A Gay Man And I Am Going To See That The Proper Individuals Are Notified.
                            Whatever......

Every post you have posted on here is trying to stir crap up and get people ticked at you till the point we get banned.....

But you Sir, will be the first to go later on tonight....as you obvisouly didn't read my post.

If you, Rosie, or any other homosexual shows up in Iran (or any other Muslim Country) you will be imprisioned and later hung.....because they (Muslims) don't believe in that behavior based on their religion.....

If you don't like that, I suggest you fly your happy *** over there and try to stop them.....and see what happens to you.....

Comment

Hey Bearcat, IAm Filing A Formal Complaint.

wah wah WAHWAHWAH!

Comment

what You Have Just done Is Threaten As A Gay Man .
                                No he didn't

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3964 users online. 231 members and 3733 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X