300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by centralTMC
    yep. and she said, to the american people "do not fear the terrorists, they are fathers, mothers..." yeah ok rosie. don't fear the terrorists because there's nothing to fear... if there wasn't anything to fear they wouldn't be "terrorists" now would they?

Doesn't the Taliban and our "peace loving " bros in the mid-east stone and publicly execute lesbians and homosexuals (maybe Ol'rosie didn't see that old youtube clip of a gay guy getting shot in the peace loving kingdom of Saud -saudi Arabia) some much for "fathers,mothers,same sex lovers"...people like chunk monkey are only SAFE to live as they please( and run their uninformed mouths) becuase we have our 19 yr old men with automatic weapons sleeping in dirt around the world making it so, not fat lesbo "b" list actresses doing it............
    "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

Ok, how soon before she's off The View? I say she's gone in two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by DOAcop38
        Dave letterman recently "Cracked" on her by showing a clip of the Pope proclaiming that Hell is Very REAL- ( the "pope" turns on a Tv screen to show folks what HELL looks like and you instantly see the "VIEW" with fat cow Rosie cackling away)!!!!!!!
        Saw that as well.....

Comment

Originally posted by Supersonic527
          Ok, how soon before she's off The View? I say she's gone in two weeks.
          OReilly reminded folks that Maher was booted off of ABC shortly after he made this comment..... "We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly. Stupid maybe, but not cowardly."

Hopefully, ABC will get the fat lesbian vampire the boot real soon......

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller
            I would still have sex with her
            I threw up in my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357
              Isn't this the same fat, lesbian vampire that tried to chastize Tom Sellack on her show for being a NRA member.....then had the nerve to want her bodyguards to have sidearms in NYC to protect her kids.....but doesn't think anyone else should have sidearms to protect themselves.....??

Yep, she's the one.
              "You know, marriage is between a man and a woman, and I don't believe judges ought to come along and change that."

"I'm against gun control generally. You know, you check my record. You'll find I'm pretty consistent on that issue."

"The court [by overturning the D.C. gun ban] basically said the Constitution means what it says, and I agree with that."

Fred Thompson

Comment

nothing suprises me anymore with her

Comment

I wouldn't **** on her if she was on fire..............
                  the only true rehabilitation starts with a needle............

Comment

Rosie is right about the terrorists being mothers and fathers. Except that we procreate because we we love life and want to advance the human race. They procreate to raise the next suicide bombers.

Rosie is so irrelevant anyway. She uses the View to spew her nonsense because she won't be challenged by her co-hosts or guests. Get her on show where she'd have to engage in intelligent debate and she'd be toast.

I have no gripe with anyone, left or right, who has a well thought out and intelligent point of view, whether I agree with them or not. It's imbeciles, particularly those who probably found out about the Gulf of Tonkin two days ago, that **** me off.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

I like what this one guy said on O'Reilly about "The View" yesterday. He said it was a danger because those signals might someday reach extraterrestrials, who will listen to "The View," and decide their isn't any intelligent life on Earth. Really though, Elisabeth Hasselbeck is the only intellectual on that show.

Comment

So many of these stupid leftists just don't get it. If Rosie was in Iran she wouldn't have TV show, she wouldn't be allowed out of her house without a full body birka (not a bad idea) and if she shot off her big fat mouth they'd cut out her tongue. Also if they found out she was a lesbian they'd behead her in the town square. She doesn't understand that these so called "poor people that the US is picking on." want to destroy us and Rosie and her ilk will be first ones killed in the name of Allah.

Comment

I like what this one guy said on O'Reilly about "The View" yesterday. He said it was a danger because those signals might someday reach extraterrestrials, who will listen to "The View," and decide their isn't any intelligent life on Earth. Really though, Elisabeth Hasselbeck is the only intellectual on that show.
                          I saw O'Reilly last night. A decent show until he got to the segment about lesbians and said that he didn't understand why guys would want to see Courtney Cox and Jennifer Aniston making out. If he needs it explained to him he'll truly never get it.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

So, how did fire melt steel? Is this phyiscally possible?
                            "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character...Our great title is AMERICANS." - Thomas Paine

"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Whether you agreed with his viewpoint, that was a classic line.

Comment

LCPLPunk: So, how did fire melt steel? Is this phyiscally possible?
                                I read that the average melting temperature for structural steel is 2,750 degrees Fahrenheit. That said, the blue flame from a Bunsen Burner can reach temperature's of 2,372-2,912 degrees Fahrenheit. An oxyhydrogen fire can reach temperatures exceeding 3,645 degrees. A fire burning pure jet fuel alone can only reach a temperature of 1,796 degrees.

But a lot of the fire after the crash was not burning just because of jet fuel, but because of an assortment of materials within the building. Therefore, by the time the towers collapsed and a lot of the fuel had burned away, these fires were burning on other things, which could reach a temperature easily exceeding 2,750 degrees.

So the answer is yes, this is very much physically possible, and is very probable. Conspiracy theorists like to take the minimum possibilities from the fire, and the maximum possibilities of the steel, and say it could not have happened. Anyone who does some original research would find that these claims are completely false.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4477 users online. 255 members and 4222 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X