300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosie O'Donnell

So, did anyone hear any of Rosie's latest BS? About 9/11 being planned by Bush, and her taking sides with Iran over the US and Britain. I can't stand her.

I just saw it on OReilly and Hannity.....

That fat, lesbian vampire needs to be shipped out of here......I am sure the Iranians would take her.....

Comment

yep. and she said, to the american people "do not fear the terrorists, they are fathers, mothers..." yeah ok rosie. don't fear the terrorists because there's nothing to fear... if there wasn't anything to fear they wouldn't be "terrorists" now would they?
      Last edited by centralTMC; 03-29-2007, 10:43 PM.

Comment

She lost her mind loooong ago. Every time she opens her mouth, she further confirms it. I can't even stand to listen to the clips of her on shows that I enjoy listening to.

Of course, I'm one of the savages that thinks that water boarding would be the LEASTinvasive thing we should do to those animals.
        Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by centralTMC
          yep. and she said, to the american people "do not fear the terrorists, they are father, mothers..." yeah ok rosie. don't fear the terrorists because there's nothing to fear... if there wasn't anything to fear they wouldn't be "terrorists" now would they?
          Isn't this the same fat, lesbian vampire that tried to chastize Tom Sellack on her show for being a NRA member.....then had the nerve to want her bodyguards to have sidearms in NYC to protect her kids.....but doesn't think anyone else should have sidearms to protect themselves.....??

Comment

I would still have sex with her
            Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller
              Your're not right in the head.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357
                Your're not right in the head.....

head works also
                Just shut your damn hole

Comment

I would call her a cow, but that would be an insult to the cow population.
                  Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
                  and I'm not sure about the former.
                  -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by icecoldblueyes
                    I would call her a cow, but that would be an insult to the cow population.

cows need love too..they fall in right behind a nice sheep

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                    Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Dang Chiller, thoughts of that trip have totally confused your mind!!!!!

Or is that another you hit it and quit it ... LOL
                      Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. - Leo Buscaglia

~~ Life's a garden, dig it ~~

Comment

I would prefer it with her wife/girlfriend/partner. She is the only good thing about Rosie. She has to be the nicest person on earth if she can put up with rosie.

Comment

That ain't right! That is just not right. Why did you have to bring that up? I'll probably have the sex drive of a 120 year old man for a week thanks to that thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357
                            I just saw it on OReilly and Hannity.....

That fat, lesbian vampire needs to be shipped out of here......I am sure the Iranians would take her.....

Dave letterman recently "Cracked" on her by showing a clip of the Pope proclaiming that Hell is Very REAL- ( the "pope" turns on a Tv screen to show folks what HELL looks like and you instantly see the "VIEW" with fat cow Rosie cackling away)!!!!!!!
                            "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

cows need love too..they fall in right behind a nice sheep

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you are scaring me ,Chills- you are NOw official BANNED from coming to play golf in so.Calif ( we have enough freaks in the "show" out here as it is ) HAHAHAHAHA......(okay come on,but no touching the "goat",i mean" Stevie nicks")
                              "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6252 users online. 357 members and 5895 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X