X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
    Guess I gotta stop posting again...
    Naw man, keep up the good work!
    Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Guess I gotta stop posting again...
      Have a cup of PR723’s Ginger Root Tea 30 minutes prior to posting…if effects last more than 4 hours seek immediate medical attention.
      Last edited by BTDT2; 06-20-2018, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• BTDT2
        BTDT2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Check with not.in.MY.town, he may have root left over from a case.

• not.in.MY.town
        not.in.MY.town commented
        Editing a comment
        I told you I didn't get to keep the "trophy". Some ER doctor probably took it home and takes a whiff once in a while.

All I wanna know is why CCCSD has an envelope next to his name...while the majority of users have a speech bubble...and some outcasts such as BTDT2 and myself have nothing. What makes HIM so special?

Comment

• not.in.MY.town
        not.in.MY.town commented
        Editing a comment
        PtownVAMike Fair enough. But shouldn't he then have a shinebox next to his name instead of an envelope? Oh, maybe it's supposed to symbolize fan mail.

• Iowa #1603
        Iowa #1603 commented
        Editing a comment
        The envelope means if you want to communicate with him privately you have to email him. The "bubble" means you can private message the poster. It is a setting you can make in your profile

• BTDT2
        BTDT2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I see envelope and speech bubbles using Chrome browser. Don't see them using Firefox or Henway.

• not.in.MY.town
        not.in.MY.town commented
        Editing a comment
        BTDT2 still using Henway, huh? You really ARE old (school).

I don't see it, but it's probably for snitches to snitch...
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

I don't see it, but it's probably for snitches to snitch...
        Haha. Could be.

Here ya go:

Comment

The envelope means if you want to communicate with him privately you have to email him. The "bubble" means you can private message the poster. It is a setting you can make in your profile

Here is what CCCSD icon looks like compared Image1.jpg to a "regular" poster
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

fixed

Comment

• not.in.MY.town
              not.in.MY.town commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice! I may have to change my avatar...

Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

fixed
            Nice!!!

Comment

So long fellow coppers. It was (mostly) fun. JD and I don’t see eye to eye on trolls and whiners. Since a ban is coming soon, I figured I’d leave, which will make this a happier place according to Admin.

Interesting comment from someone who rails about a person posting without first using the search feature. When one does use the search feature, resurrecting an old post, you rail about the resurrection.

Speaking of trolls and whiners, at least have the personal fortitude to not delete your responses, if it's worthy of putting something in writing have the courage to own, unless you prefer whine.

Comment

Speaking of resurrection...
                Sergeant, US Army 2004-2009
                Sergeant, Army National Guard 2009-2016
                The opinions expressed above are not those of any official capacity or agency. Fix yourself.

Comment

I am rand got banned and Ike and Lang are next, been swell fellas but this site sucks now. See you on the other side

Comment

So long mofos and bumpers all

…..dang sunnyD your posts went all the way down to 131

Sick, sad, sorry way for this site to go. Bye ya'll…….best wishes and God bless to all the beautiful popo. Stay safe and watch that six.

I miss you Sully wherever you are.....
                    Last edited by Langford PR; 06-13-2019, 03:40 PM. Reason: bad finger
                    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

IAM pretty much shot himself in the foot over his constant bumping of his own thread. He was warned.

Comment

Sometimes you go to the circus; sometimes the circus comes to you.

Comment

Originally posted by JDFranke View Post
                          CCCSD was a bully to civilians and newbies far too often. If you don't agree o well. It is your right to feel differently. Most of you respond to civilians and newbies with civility and answer their questions. Sure many of you may joke around with them from time to time in good fun but you don't refer to them as "Full Retards", "Idiots" or "Dumbasses". Furthermore we see dozens of flag reports in regards to CCCSD and contrary to what you may believe these reports are not only submitted from the people he has targeted with his posts. Plenty of veteran members agree that his behavior is off and have flagged multiple comments for several months now. If you still have issues with this feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss this further.
                          I genuinely tried to enter a witty response, but find myself incapable of doing so. I appreciate sardonic humor and cynical commentary as much as anyone, but like everything else these things can be overdone. Civility and courtesy are necessary components to any public discourse.

Maybe the years have softened me up. Two tours in Vietnam (4 Purple Hearts) followed by 24 years as a working cop, including nearly 7 years as a police chief and at least a million soul-challenging decisions, then 20 years running a business (more like being a babysitter for people who said they wanted to work for a living, but couldn't seem to show up every day, on time, finish what they started, clean up after themselves, or try to get along with others in the workplace.

Nine grandchildren and 4 great-grandchildren provide me with plenty of opportunities for reflection on life.

Everyone likes a little *** but no one likes a smart ***.

YMMV

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12113 users online. 473 members and 11640 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X