300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So long

So long fellow coppers. It was (mostly) fun. JD and I don’t see eye to eye on trolls and whiners. Since a ban is coming soon, I figured I’d leave, which will make this a happier place according to Admin.

Now go home and get your shine box!

See ya...........................
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

And this is just another reason why this once really good site has gone down the toilet.
      Retired LASD

Comment

I guess the admin is just helping the "everyone gets a trophy" generation. Guess grown folks can't tell it like it is with out someone needing a tissue.
        I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

WTF?
          No more shine box?

Comment

This place will soon be a safe place for all the whiners and crybabies.

Comment

Comment

Dammit what are we going to do when somebody needs a shine box?
                In God We Trust
                Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

CCCSD was a bully to civilians and newbies far too often. If you don't agree o well. It is your right to feel differently. Most of you respond to civilians and newbies with civility and answer their questions. Sure many of you may joke around with them from time to time in good fun but you don't refer to them as "Full Retards", "Idiots" or "Dumbasses". Furthermore we see dozens of flag reports in regards to CCCSD and contrary to what you may believe these reports are not only submitted from the people he has targeted with his posts. Plenty of veteran members agree that his behavior is off and have flagged multiple comments for several months now. If you still have issues with this feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss this further.
                  I ride a Harley, brew my own beer and work for this website.
                  Cheers

Comment

Is this perm?
                    Judge me by the enemies I have made----Unknown

Comment

• JDFranke
                      JDFranke commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I asked him to stop being a bully and he decided to leave instead of comply. It was his choice to leave.

copy........
                    Judge me by the enemies I have made----Unknown

Comment

A major problem in this country today is the demand that everyone be "nice" to each other. Accuracy in statements no longer carries the weight it should if you're not kind in the way you respond to whiners trolls and moonbeams. The best thing happening for us is that the President is disabusing folks of the perceived way he must speak. I guess if he were a poster here, he would also be asked to tone down his language.

Comment

.................................................. I went to like one of 3xC posts and found I was banned from doing so......thought the stink of my aura had finally earned me a shinebox ban.

The various posters here are subject to the TOS and choices of the owner(s) and staff of the O........period.

That being said........ CCCSD can cover my six and I'd cover his.

Now, regarding shineboxes and personalities...........?

..............wisdom comes in all shapes, sizes, smells, colors, and ways. If it's wisdom I try to appreciate it.

And every LEO here knows that being polite only goes so far......

Last edited by Langford PR; 11-23-2017, 05:34 AM. Reason: meh
                        Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                        “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                        “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                        "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                        ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

CCCSD......so long amigo. ....Thanks for the shineboxes when needed.

Respect

Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                          “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                          “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                          "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                          ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Guess I'll join CCCSD... if we are no longer allowed to call a spade a spade, I won't "fit in".
                            Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
                            In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
                            Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
                            Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11943 users online. 469 members and 11474 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X