Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baseball Babe (BBB) bought herself a Blue Beast!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More additions to my truck. I got my bed lined with Line-X and on Nov. 25th I am getting my bed cover added.

This weekend I am going to put my Wet Okole seat covers on.

Later on I am going to buy a tent for my truck to go camping.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

What type of bed cover are you looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMetro View Post
        Hey Vegas! Long time no chit chat. I bought this bed cover
        Gator HR1 Tonneau Cover is on sale at GatorCovers.com. Gator Covers provides A Low Price Guarantee, Free Shipping, & World Class Customer Support!
        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMetro View Post
          Hey Vegas long time no see!

I bought this cover for my truck bed.

https://gatorcovers.com/shop-by-cate...eau-cover.html
          Gator HR1 Tonneau Cover is on sale at GatorCovers.com. Gator Covers provides A Low Price Guarantee, Free Shipping, & World Class Customer Support!

Comment

Sorry for the double reply the website was acting up.

I am also going to be buy NFabs nerf bars wish I could afford the AMP Research but I would need a sugar daddy for that. LOL

Saving my money for Window Tinting, leveling my truck and new shoes (Nitto tires) sometime next year. I'll post more photos of my seat covers and truck bed cover after this weekend.

Comment

Nice truck TripleB!

Comment

Thank you!!

I added more to my truck recently : Nfab bars and interior lights on the bed. I'm going to get it leveled and will be adding window tint too it. I am currently looking for rims (non black) though. I'm going to buy Nitto's as my tires.

Comment

I think you're on to something :-D

Comment

Originally posted by DeaconSteve View Post
                    I think you're on to something :-D

Nope. I am not going to pimp my truck. I have a few more things I want to add to it back later on.

Comment

This Space For Rent

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13779 users online. 490 members and 13289 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X