Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baseball Babe (BBB) bought herself a Blue Beast!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball Babe (BBB) bought herself a Blue Beast!

Bought myself this beauty! I wanted something bigger and always wanted one of these.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Awesome!!!
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Ya did good!
      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Love the blue. Only half ton though?

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlammer View Post
          Love the blue. Only half ton though?
          LOL If I bought anything bigger I'd definitely hit or run over something for sure.
          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
          Not Yet Visited: 16
          Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

• TheSlammer
            TheSlammer commented
            Editing a comment
            you know...its not so bad. I went from a 4dr dakots to my 4dr F350 with long bed. its a different animal, but I just have to set up to get her where I want her. Not bad of a transition though

It looks like it can get you into trouble AND get you back out!
          Very nice, have fun.
          Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
          “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
          “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
          "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
          ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Very nice BBB
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Are you planning to tow something with it?
              This Space For Rent

Comment

It's nice, but it's not a Ford
                I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• BaseballBabe
                  BaseballBabe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I had a Ford Explorer and didn't want a Ford truck. I really like the Chevy's.

There's something about girls who drive big trucks..............
                It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

• BaseballBabe
                  BaseballBabe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've always wanted a truck and now I finally got one!

Blue? Dodgers color - unacceptable.
                Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
                  Duck the Fodgers!
                  This Space For Rent

Comment

To bad not a Ram, clean truck though. But BBB there is only ONE Los Angeles Team, Los Angeles Dodgers. That other team is in Anaheim down in Orange County, lol
                    I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

• BaseballBabe
                      BaseballBabe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm NOT an any LA fan of any team. I am a Die Hard Oakland A's fan!!

• moparfan
                      moparfan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ateast your a fan of a team that doesn't have a city identity problem, that I can respect

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
                    Says the probable vagiants fan
                    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post

Says the probable vagiants fan
                      Oh, you came up with a funny word! Two syllables, you must be a really smart Dodgers fan. Dodgers fans have to be really good at math...they need it to figure out how long it's been since they won the Series.
                      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5265 users online. 285 members and 4980 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X