300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post
    I don't know what's going on with the mods here, but the pos troll who got GoldBadge banned is still here spewing his garbage. What a crock of bull****.

Just one one more nail in the O.com coffin....
    I'm usually not one for conspiracy theories...but I'm starting to believe that this guy was planted by the site admin to increase mouse clicks (very successfully so, I might add). I can see no other reason why this crap would be left up for DAYS. Unless maybe he's the spoiled teenage son of the site owner and gets to do whatever he wants on daddy's website. Or an intern who went rogue and supervisors haven't caught on to it yet.

Any tinfoil hatters have more theories to add?

Comment

Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post
      I don't know what's going on with the mods here, but the pos troll who got GoldBadge banned is still here spewing his garbage. What a crock of bull****.

Just one one more nail in the O.com coffin....
      Yup, might as well change the name from "O.com" to "Troll.com". That's pretty much what it's becoming.

If I get banned for saying that, so be it.

$0.02
      It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

What if the mods were the trolls. What if they whack it while they type their dirty talk when they troll someone? What if they really get off when they troll an entire forum? What if they literally circle jerk themselves every time they implement a ban? I’m getting hard just thinking about it.

What if ask a cop didn’t have any real cops answering questions. What if we stopped clicking? Let the mods circle jerk to a an empty forum.

Or, just play with the trolls. Trolls get their power by your reactions. Either stop giving them your reactions or leave the forum.

I need to go now. Gold badge is screaming for me again.

Comment

• not.in.MY.town
          not.in.MY.town commented
          Editing a comment
          You and the troll need to get a room.

Hey Michigan, do you own O.com?

Comment

Originally posted by DeaconSteve View Post
          I own its’ parent company.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post

I own its’ parent company.
            Often times parents spank their children. I think it's time for some wood shed action.

Comment

Mods needs a shed moment...
              Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

I have one mod under my desk right now, as we speak.

Comment

• GoldBadge
                  GoldBadge commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That was me. What it good for you?

Originally posted by DeaconSteve View Post
                Correction. I now own o.con.

Comment

Looks like GoldBadge is BACK! Or at least not banned anymore.

Thanks, JD!

Comment

• GoldBadge
                    GoldBadge commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You knew before I did.

• not.in.MY.town
                    not.in.MY.town commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I had a feeling you might be back.

Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
                  Looks like GoldBadge is BACK! Or at least not banned anymore.

Thanks, JD!
                  I advised GoldBadge of the reprieve.

We'll see if he comes back
                  Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

I advised GoldBadge of the reprieve.

We'll see if he comes back
                    I'm not sure he would even want to come back at this point...but I'm glad he has that option.

Comment

I feel he should come back. If only to act as a reminder to the Mods that so far their absent minded banning policy has snared two long time and popular board members.

There is no argument in “but we have to be fair so if we ban a Troll for X then we must also ban a member for X.” No. Trolls haven’t established the long term relationship and post history that GB and Iowa did. Those post history demonstrated a pattern of appropriate behavior that doesn’t warrant banning unless such violation is clearly out of context and clearly violates the TOS. In GB’s case, he went public with an issue the Mods didn’t deal with. It was incredible to see that post both the trolls language and the lack of action on the Mods part.

So far this is two banned who the membership argued should return. You don’t see us asking for EmmaPeel or Sgt.Wilks to come back (although I do miss her exponential post count )We want back the folks we know can play nice in the sandbox.
                      semper destravit

Comment

Originally posted by RGDS View Post
                        I feel he should come back. If only to act as a reminder to the Mods that so far their absent minded banning policy has snared two long time and popular board members.

There is no argument in “but we have to be fair so if we ban a Troll for X then we must also ban a member for X.” No. Trolls haven’t established the long term relationship and post history that GB and Iowa did. Those post history demonstrated a pattern of appropriate behavior that doesn’t warrant banning unless such violation is clearly out of context and clearly violates the TOS. In GB’s case, he went public with an issue the Mods didn’t deal with. It was incredible to see that post both the trolls language and the lack of action on the Mods part.

So far this is two banned who the membership argued should return. You don’t see us asking for EmmaPeel or Sgt.Wilks to come back (although I do miss her exponential post count )We want back the folks we know can play nice in the sandbox.
                        There are a lot of people who were regular members on here when I first joined, whom I wish would come back.
                        It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Geez Gold Badge.....

When you get banned you are supposed to stay banned. Anyway, welcome back if you choose to return.
                          In God We Trust
                          Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11000 users online. 466 members and 10534 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X