Ad JS

Collapse

Leaderboard

Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GoldBadge is no more

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
    He posted it to show the mods that there was a problem with a stalker. JD was allegedly a LT...
    Yes, but that would require basic comprehension of what the thread was about (too much to ask). I think the overlords use some kind of bean-counting software (instead of reading and comprehending). On the plus side, such bans are reversible I think, if enough beans are counted in favor of the reversal. Remember this from 2 years ago:

    image_15346.jpg
    https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

    List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Max K View Post

      Yes, but that would require basic comprehension of what the thread was about (too much to ask). I think the overlords use some kind of bean-counting software (instead of reading and comprehending). On the plus side, such bans are reversible I think, if enough beans are counted in favor of the reversal. Remember this from 2 years ago:

      image_15346.jpg
      Nailed it.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

      Comment


      • #18
        I wondered where mookster went

        Comment


        • #19
          All the cool kids.

          Comment


          • #20
            #bringthebadgeback

            Gold Badges Matter!!!!
            It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

            Comment


            • #21
              WTF was LB banned for?
              This Space For Rent

              Comment


              • #22
                I'm going to start kneeling to protest the inequality in how longtime posters are treated.
                I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                  I'm going to start kneeling to protest the inequality in how longtime posters are treated.
                  I’m going to start whackin it for every member lost to a ban. When the bans stop, I’ll keep whackin it just to show my disagreement. Shame on you mods. You did this.

                  Long time members, this ones for you.

                  Comment


                  • Langford PR
                    Langford PR commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's the Michigan that we all know and ..... uhm, love?

                  • GoldBadge
                    GoldBadge commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I’d rather have a Bud.

                • #24
                  Round two already. Hope you think twice next time you mod bastards.

                  Comment


                  • Langford PR
                    Langford PR commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lmmfao!!!!!!

                • #25
                  If GoldBadge is really gone, so am I, this forum has slipped into stupid if you ask me.
                  Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
                  In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

                  Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
                  Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
                  Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

                  Comment


                  • #26
                    GoldBadge the comments asked me to tell you guys that he appreciates the support. He spent 12 years on o.com.

                    He also asked me to tell Michigan that when he rubs one off, not to think of him.

                    Watch your sixes.

                    RustBadge for GoldBadge

                    Comment


                    • #27
                      I’ll respect his wishes and going forward, I will no longer fantasize about him, his twig and berries or his avatar when choking the old chicken.

                      I have to be honest, I don’t know how much longer I can do this. My balls are sore. I will fight through the pain. I’m shootIng blanks now. This blank is for you gold badge and rusty badge!

                      Comment


                      • #28
                        Originally posted by bpd303 View Post
                        If GoldBadge is really gone, so am I, this forum has slipped into stupid if you ask me.
                        It did that years ago when the non-LE Admin took over...
                        Now go home and get your shine box!

                        Comment


                        • #29
                          Originally posted by RustBadge View Post
                          GoldBadge the comments asked me to tell you guys that he appreciates the support. He spent 12 years on o.com.
                          While I miss GoldBadge, I think RustBadge has a rather crusty, sorta ring to it.
                          I make my living on Irish welfare.

                          Comment


                          • #30
                            Originally posted by reils49 View Post

                            While I miss GoldBadge, I think RustBadge has a rather crusty, sorta ring to it.
                            CrustyBadge (I mean of course RustBadge) is probably a lot neater guy than GoldBadge
                            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

                            My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

                            Comment

                            MR300x250 Tablet

                            Collapse

                            What's Going On

                            Collapse

                            There are currently 8378 users online. 313 members and 8065 guests.

                            Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                            Welcome Ad

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X