300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoldBadge is no more

GoldBadge, who is a friend of mine, has been permanently banned from o.com. He guesses that it had to do with the PM he posted that he received that had sexual content. He suggested my (stupid) user name and asked me to the post this. He wishes all good luck.

Hopefully the powers that be will relent and allow gold back. There was nothing in that PM that was new or unheard of to any vet LEO here. I think the mod doesn't realize that grown-up, grizzled vets do not need safe spaces free from real life outside LE.
    Last edited by Dinosaur32; 09-27-2017, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
      Hopefully the powers that be will relent and allow gold back. There was nothing in that PM that was new or unheard of to any vet LEO here. I think the mod doesn't realize that grown-up, grizzled vets do not need safe spaces free from real life outside LE.
      I too, would hope the moderators change their mind as they did with me.............
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

He posted it to show the mods that there was a problem with a stalker. JD was allegedly a LT...
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

That's st**id. Free Gold Badge!
          semper destravit

Comment

Free The Badge.
            #Gold Badge Postings Matter

Comment

What the hell? Very bad decision by the mods and I hope he is allowed back
              Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
              “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
              “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
              "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
              ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

#BackTheGoldBadge

Comment

Stand with the Badge

Comment

The state of this board isn't surprising when longtime members are treated much more harshly than trolls who come here w/ the intent to disrupt...
                    This Space For Rent

Comment

• Langford PR
                      Langford PR commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well said and right on point

Now you can direct tweet... Jeebus...

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                      Now you can direct tweet... Jeebus...
                      and facebook share....................
                      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

EPIC Fail....

Comment

My previous post would have received more likes, but the people who would have done so have either left or been banned...
                          This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
                            The state of this board isn't surprising when longtime members are treated much more harshly than trolls who come here w/ the intent to disrupt...
                            I'm starting to think the trolls are planted to increase click counts..... :-(
                            Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6733 users online. 213 members and 6520 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X