300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off duty carry

What does everyone carry off duty on a regular basis? Just trying to update my EDC

THANKS!

Kahr PM 9mm.......
    If your biggest work-related fear is getting a paper cut, don't try and tell a cop how to do his job.

Comment

S&W M&P 9 Shield.
      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

• reils49
        reils49 commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here.

Springfield XD subcompact 9mm. But, sense I'm not in law enforcement, I don't think that counts as off duty.

Comment

SIG P320 subcompact, also my on-duty backup
        "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

As a retiree everyday is an off-duty carry day! Normal carry is a 1911; it varies from Government, Commander, Officer, or compact sized. Caliber in either .45 ACP or .38 Super. Sometimes a .38 Special snub nose (like when taking the dog for a walk at night in the neighborhood) but more then likely one of these:

Comment

9mm S&W Sub compact

Comment

9MM Shield. Just the miniature of my duty carry.

Comment

G43. On duty backup.

Comment

Glock 43 with a TRL 6. Taran + 1 baseplate on the mag in the gun and a spare mag with a + 3 baseplate.

Comment

After a negative experience with a semi auto during an “up close and spontaneous” event and not having a free hand nor opportunity for tap-rack-bang, my LEOSA carry choice is a .38 special 2” revolver with Hornady Critical Defense ammo.

Comment

Carry a Glock 42 in NY with spare mag in cell phone case and a Ruger LCP in Florida with same spare mag set-up. Both loaded with Critical Defense rounds.

Comment

G43 for me, but I'm a pretty small guy (5'10" 180). If i had a little more meat on me, I'd probably go with a G23 or G27. Harder for me to conceal those and my department requires we carry concealed off duty

Comment

Not leaving the neighborhood but visiting neighbors so something light but functional:

37_grip_2.jpg
                        S&W Model 37 Air Weight 5 Shot .38 Special loaded with the "original but anemic" 158 grain lead round nose ammo. No need for anything more then this for tonight...

Comment

Glock 42. Small yes but pew pew....
                          Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                          “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                          “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                          "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                          ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6435 users online. 205 members and 6230 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X