Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to NOT start a thread in the Ask a Cop forum:

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How to NOT start a thread in the Ask a Cop forum:

    hey everyone,

    this is not the way to start a thread in the ask a cop forum you need to have a basic understanding of spelling and grammar otherwise you might be deemed unfit to become a police officer then you'll say woe is me why are they so mean around here and then you'll go back to your day job (if you have one) flipping burgers and wonder why you didn't pay more attention in school and then you'll decide to admit you smoked weed with some friends and now you regret it and you want everyone to just sweep it under the rug oh and lets not forget the time when you passed out slap drunk on the sidewalk yes you did some stupid stuff but that's all behind you now can you be a cop but wait you also want other people to do research for you when you have (or should have) the good sense to do it yourself and nobody is obligated to help you

    thanks

    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

  • #2
    So your saying that ain't right?
    This Space For Rent

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by PtownVAMike View Post
      hey everyone,

      this is not the way to start a thread in the ask a cop forum you need to have a basic understanding of spelling and grammar otherwise you might be deemed unfit to become a police officer then you'll say woe is me why are they so mean around here and then you'll go back to your day job (if you have one) flipping burgers and wonder why you didn't pay more attention in school and then you'll decide to admit you smoked weed with some friends and now you regret it and you want everyone to just sweep it under the rug oh and lets not forget the time when you passed out slap drunk on the sidewalk yes you did some stupid stuff but that's all behind you now can you be a cop but wait you also want other people to do research for you when you have (or should have) the good sense to do it yourself and nobody is obligated to help you

      thanks

      Nice Mike!

      Unfortunately, the very people you are targeting will have no idea what you are talking about. First, they'll not understand grammar or what a run on sentence is. They will have no concept of paragraphs, and they will brush over your examples because their situation is different.

      We will still see plenty of the Idiocracy types posting in AAC, even if they read this thread first (which they won't because they don't know how to research, and their mom isn't home to do it for them).

      Comment


      • #4
        Eye half know ideer watt ewe am talk'n bout sew mite ewe splain it butter?
        If your biggest work-related fear is getting a paper cut, don't try and tell a cop how to do his job.

        Comment


        • #5
          And then there's this guy:

          https://forum.officer.com/forum/publ...89#post6500589

          When told his prostitute indulging, illegal porn viewing, illegal drug using self had little to no chance of being a cop, goes off on a predictable,childish rant.
          "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

          Comment


          • #6
            "-I've paid a random woman walking outside my apartment complex 10 or 15 bucks for a handjob."

            I'm surprised he didn't refer to her as a self-employed model....
            This Space For Rent

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post
              And then there's this guy:

              https://forum.officer.com/forum/publ...89#post6500589

              When told his prostitute indulging, illegal porn viewing, illegal drug using self had little to no chance of being a cop, goes off on a predictable,childish rant.
              Yeah I just went over and read that thread. What a tool.............
              It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post
                And then there's this guy:

                https://forum.officer.com/forum/publ...89#post6500589

                When told his prostitute indulging, illegal porn viewing, illegal drug using self had little to no chance of being a cop, goes off on a predictable,childish rant.

                If NMorales91’s profile including location and DOB is correct, he can easily be identified.

                Keeping in mind thousands monitor this forum daily, some with agendas not in the best interest of LE or applicants. Besides Background Investigators, anti LE factions, media and defense attorney investigators are just a few who monitor social media. I'm aware private investigators routinely monitor social media including o.com and take note of remarkable post and threads.

                Now that NMorales91’s post is immortalized on the internet, I speculate in all probability he may have disqualified himself from his lifelong goal and dream of becoming a police officer. Just my 2 cent.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
                  Now that NMorales91’s post is immortalized on the internet, I speculate in all probability he may have disqualified himself from his lifelong goal and dream of becoming a police officer. Just my 2 cent.
                  LE aren't the only ones who search the social media accounts of applicants. He screwed himself out of a LE job with his actions, but this post may have screwed him out of more jobs.
                  This Space For Rent

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post

                    LE aren't the only ones who search the social media accounts of applicants. He screwed himself out of a LE job with his actions, but this post may have screwed him out of more jobs.
                    Pogue the same type of $10-$15 job that screwed him out of LE in SC would cost $25-$30 in the Bay Area, result would be about the same..

                    I spoke to a headhunter (employment recruiter, not one seeking head) this morning; she corroborates your post re- social media. Last week you posted something about leaving California because of a job….is there something you want to tell us????????



                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Do you speak with witch doctors as well?

                      Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
                      Last week you posted something about leaving California because of a job….is there something you want to tell us????????
                      Actually I left CA w/o a job, confident that the job market was strong. That was 3 weeks before 9/11. Oops!
                      This Space For Rent

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
                        "-I've paid a random woman walking outside my apartment complex 10 or 15 bucks for a handjob."

                        I'm surprised he didn't refer to her as a self-employed model....
                        Every married man ever has paid for sex. Just saying.
                        Originally posted by RSGSRT
                        We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                        Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Woa, easy there grammar police, I think you're missing some comma's in your sentence structure.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post
                            And then there's this guy:

                            https://forum.officer.com/forum/publ...89#post6500589

                            When told his prostitute indulging, illegal porn viewing, illegal drug using self had little to no chance of being a cop, goes off on a predictable,childish rant.
                            Originally posted by PtownVAMike View Post

                            Yeah I just went over and read that thread. What a tool.............
                            Ain't life fun.....................
                            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

                            My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post



                              Ain't life fun.....................
                              OP gets a hand job, and he calls you a bad cop....

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 5629 users online. 396 members and 5233 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X