300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody heard from PhilipCal???

Alright, who's got the poor fellow chained to his workstation in the new Shineboxes R Us factory and forcing him to crank out 50 per day? Obviously demand far outpaces supply, but at least let him take a meal break and coffee with his O dot com family!

Seriously, we miss you, Phil, and hope you're OK. Anyone who knows how to get in touch, please check on him and tell him he's missed! Maybe an update here (only non-invasive and with permission!)
    "Every day should include a perfectly grilled thick steak, freshly roasted coffee and seats on the 50-yardline.

Oh, and bacon. It should start with bacon."
    ------- Me

~~~~

Agent and manager of the world's only authentic lucky football kitty. Don't believe me?
    Just look at the Seattle Seahawks 1976-2010, compared to 2011-present. (and yes, I've been a fan that long)

PhilipCal, you are missed. There's no one who can talk about Obummer and his crew quite like you...

I can only image the words you'd have for Shrillery on her "Blame everyone and everything but herself" tour. Wherever you are I hope you're healthy and happy.
    Last edited by NOLA2005; 06-06-2017, 11:30 AM.
    "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

Up here we have a backlog of 60 shine box orders and counting. And that's just the latest set of applicants to my hospital!

You really are missed, Phil -- hopefully one of the other LEO veterans in here knows how to reach you and make sure you're OK.
      "Every day should include a perfectly grilled thick steak, freshly roasted coffee and seats on the 50-yardline.

Oh, and bacon. It should start with bacon."
      ------- Me

~~~~

Agent and manager of the world's only authentic lucky football kitty. Don't believe me?
      Just look at the Seattle Seahawks 1976-2010, compared to 2011-present. (and yes, I've been a fan that long)

Comment

I'd sure love to see Phil and many more back.....
        Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
        “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
        “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
        "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
        ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

I see he last was on the forum in April
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Probably left because of the stupid forum "upgrades" everyone has hated since last year.
            Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
              I'd sure love to see Phil and many more back.....
              There are so many others who used to post here,I wish they would come back...

Who else hasn't been on here for a while:

JustAnotherITGuy
              MCAPO
              Trauma
              TheTick

Last edited by NOLA2005; 06-07-2017, 10:08 AM.
              "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

He's probably tired of all the Juniors, Skippys and Clydes.
                It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

There are so many others who used to post here,I wish they would come back...

Who else hasn't been on here for a while:

JustAnotherITGuy
                  MCAPO
                  Trauma
                  TheTick
                  Trauma 1 is doing just fine. I talk to her nearly daily
                  Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Seconded. Or, howevermanyed. And this is from someone who's probably been shineboxed at one point or another.

Comment

https://forum.officer.com/forum/publ...atch-philipcal

Comment

RIP Phillip, you really will be missed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4482 users online. 304 members and 4178 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X