300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post

...which means that its....MOSQUITO SEASON!!

Pogue, your post set the (pix) bar too high....

Comment

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Pogue, your post set the (pix) bar too high....
      Oh, if only I had your photoshop skills!
      This Space For Rent

Comment

Above photo will certainly encourage pogue to visit.....not
        That's pretty funny. I have one friend who lives in AK, and she rides. She still stores the Gold Wing she has down here, but she has a dual sport (enduro) for riding up there. And I'm sure she keeps it in a garage!
        This Space For Rent

Comment

• Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

Fairbanks, AK forecast: highs low 70's, lows in the low 50's....

high 07 - low 05 celsius? Check out above x-ray...

I rest my case....
          Last edited by BTDT2; 06-17-2017, 06:36 PM.

Comment

high 07 - low 05 celsius? Check out above x-ray...

I rest my case....
            I'm not quite sure what kind of trauma that is on that chest X-ray, perhaps that shows what happens when one encounters a mutant snow storm...

Sorry Sani, but Alaska is the place for me, so cool, clean, free....

Last edited by NOLA2005; 06-17-2017, 08:01 PM.
            "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

I'm not quite sure what kind of trauma that is on that chest X-ray, perhaps that shows what happens when one encounters a mutant snow storm. You know the kind when innocent little snowflakes are turned into hard man eating pebbles embedding themselves into the flesh of their victims...

Here is another video on Alaska, one that shows all the coolness of freshly fallen snow. So cool,
              so clean, so pure, so free...
              Nola, X-ray shows aftermath of a parasitic tapeworm infection caused by the eating of raw or under-cooked pork, .what’s viewable is not the tapeworms themselves, but rather calcified cysts that were the end result of the infection. I wasn't able to find a snow-ray but I deserve credit for trying to pass it off as one.

We had some fun on this thread; however you may have given some members a wrong impression of how you really feel about The Golden State. If you will, take a few moments and set the record straight.

Comment

Nola, X-ray shows aftermath of a parasitic tapeworm infection caused by the eating of raw or under-cooked pork, .what’s viewable is not the tapeworms themselves, but rather calcified cysts that were the end result of the infection. I wasn't able to find a snow-ray but I deserve credit for trying to pass it off as one.

We had some fun on this thread; however you may have given some members a wrong impression of how you really feel about The Golden State. If you will, take a few moments and set the record straight.

Very good choice with the xray Sani, I actually thought those lesions were somehow ice related.

​​​
                Last edited by NOLA2005; 06-17-2017, 09:27 PM.
                "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• Sani, maybe one cold and dark Alaska day I might be doing this...

Comment

Sani, maybe one cold and dark Alaska day I might be doing this...

I expected this one.....

Comment

Comment

. Alaska ^^^^^ (Oh-Hum boring)

California ^^^^^^

Nola you’re good, you’ve actually convinced several members you’d choose Alaska over California.

Comment

• I won't say it's hot where Nola's at, but...

This Space For Rent

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
                            I won't say it's hot where Nola's at, but...
                            Granted it’s scorching in Nola’s hometown, however they do have outdoor misting and overhead zip lines.

In the Bay Area we cope with hot weather with city subsidized air condition.

and public misting.

Comment

• The official high is supposed to be 116 tomorrow. Where I live it's always 2-3 degrees hotter, so that's 118-119. I definitely want this...

Comment

Granted it’s scorching in Nola’s hometown, however they do have outdoor misting and overhead zip lines.

In the Bay Area we cope with hot weather with city subsidized air condition.

and public misting.

Sani, I'm thinking "public misting" in the Bay Area has a different "source".

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8974 users online. 312 members and 8662 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X