300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Incidentally I find it interesting you chose Philippine airlines flight 723 commonly referred to as PR723 as your user name and parachutes / sky driving in your signature line.… Is there a backstory you can publicly share?
    Hmmm. I googled PR723 and found THIS image:

It would make a lovely avatar, btw

Comment

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post

How is it that for someone who lives in NJ knows so much about the south?
      I have family in Central Pennsylvania. The state basically consists of Philadelphia in the South, Pittsburgh in the North...and Alabama in the middle.

Are you a fan of deep fried pickles?
      That's a loaded question right there...

Comment

"I shudder to think what one uses in Alabama and Nevada."

I have one word for you....Crisco.
        Plantains....
        This Space For Rent

Comment

• [QUOTE=not.in.MY.town;n6677674]

I have family in Central Pennsylvania. The state basically consists of Philadelphia in the South, Pittsburgh in the North...and Alabama in the middle.

I have family in Indiana. When we were kids, they have would drive down every summer and stay for a week. We would make fun of each other's accents and the differences in terminology. My brother and I would laugh at how one of our cousins pronounced the word tornado, but they loved southern cooking .

Comment

• BTDT2, I thought of you and Nola this week when the local PD had to be called due to a " disagreement" between a CO and a radiologist that almost resulted in the CO pulling his sidearm. Don't you know that prisoner was confused?

Comment

• Originally posted by NOLA2005
              Soooooo hot this weekend, made me long for cool, crisp, clean Alaska.....anyone else?
              It was sooo hot this weekend, it made you long for an Alaska Duck Fart Cocktail ( real drink)........ I bet you thought I was going to say Ginger Root Tea. Another thread, another time.
              Last edited by PR723; 07-29-2019, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Soooooo hot this weekend, made me long for cool, crisp, clean Alaska.....anyone else?
                Originally posted by PR723 View Post

Match Game ! One of my favorite game shows !

It was sooo hot this weekend, it made you long for an Alaska Duck Fart Cocktail ( real drink)........ I bet you thought I was going to say Ginger Root Tea. Another thread, another time.
                South Bay area was chilly this weekend, fireplace and oscillating parabolic heater working overtime.

Speaking about "Ginger root" (Townie, AKA ”G. Root". His posts are spot on, accordingly an AKA change to “G Spot” would be appropriate.

Comment

• PR723
                  PR723 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You might be wondering about the Match Game comment. Well, I obviously misinterpreted the question.

Perhaps reading the thread at 0550 wasn't a good idea.

You might be wondering about the Match Game comment. Well, I obviously misinterpreted the question.

Perhaps reading the thread at 0550 wasn't a good idea.

I just assumed you were on your 3rd Alaska Duck Fart Cocktail when you posted...

Comment

You might have to venture further North (Greenland, maybe?):

Comment

I'll take 90 over 115 any day

With PRINIVIL (ACE) inhibitor i'm 115 over 90. .

Comment

• It was so hot this weekend that Tony Robbins said he'd walk across the parking lot in bare feet.

Welcome back, Nola!
                      This Space For Rent

Comment

• Wow! I'm back since 2012 and retired!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4327 users online. 270 members and 4057 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X