Ad JS

Collapse

Leaderboard

Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump made Barack Obama look like a complete fool this morning

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • President Trump made Barack Obama look like a complete fool this morning

    It's time bloody time. This is took place , It's long over due.

    President Trump made Barack Obama look like a complete fool this morning in front of more than 10,000 police veterans when he announced that he would reinstate a national day of remembrance for fallen officers that the traitor before him had done away with.
    Trump told the crowd:
    "Police officers in this country will no longer be treated like criminals. Obama decided your fallen didn’t deserve to be honored. That changes today. Americans will remember those that keep our str...eets safe big time.”
    Thank you Mr President

    There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
    ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

    6 Things you don't mess with.
    MY FAITH

    MY FAMILY

    MY FLAG

    MY COUNTRY

    MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

  • #2
    One can tell how much Trump supports LE by the way he immediately after taking office he issued an EO rescinding EO 13688 & restored the 1033 program.

    Oh, wait....
    "You're never guaranteed the cards that life is going to deal you. But nothing says you can't play the hell out of them!"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
      One can tell how much Trump supports LE by the way he immediately after taking office he issued an EO rescinding EO 13688 & restored the 1033 program.

      Oh, wait....
      Trump put a pro le ag in office that has stopped to bs federal witch hints. That alone is more than enough for le. Anything else is just icing on the cake.
      Making the streets safer, one donut at a time

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by steve354 View Post
        this morning in front of more than 10,000 police veterans
        This morning? Which “this morning are we talking about? You appear to have done a copy-and-paste from a site called “USA Politics Now.” The original post was dated May 6, 2017. So, are we to believe the POTUS met with 10,000 people that day and only “USA Politics Now” noticed? Just like the same site has an exclusive on Clint Eastwood’s death?

        Lord, save us ...

        Comment


        • #5
          USA Politics Now is a fake news site, clickbait at best.
          It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

          Comment


          • #6
            Here is a true story of President Trump speaking at Police Week in Washington DC...

            https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pbs...morial-service
            "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tmg View Post

              Trump put a pro le ag in office that has stopped to bs federal witch hints. That alone is more than enough for le. Anything else is just icing on the cake.
              Don't think his appointment of Sessions was doing us a favor. Sessions wants to reassign those investigators to repeatedly conducting investigations of his and Trump's political opponents.

              Comment


              • #8
                Regardless of what you feel about Trump, you can't deny that Trump's rhetoric creates a much better environment for law enforcement officers than Obama.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by chip4 View Post
                  Regardless of what you feel about Trump, you can't deny that Trump's rhetoric creates a much better environment for law enforcement officers than Obama.
                  While Trump is a huge improvement over Obama in that area, there are lots of people who would be better than Obama. Lots.
                  "You're never guaranteed the cards that life is going to deal you. But nothing says you can't play the hell out of them!"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post

                    While Trump is a huge improvement over Obama in that area, there are lots of people who would be better than Obama. Lots.
                    Probably. I persononally would have preferred ted cruz

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by chip4 View Post

                      Probably. I persononally would have preferred ted cruz
                      To keep us safe from womens' sex toys?
                      "You're never guaranteed the cards that life is going to deal you. But nothing says you can't play the hell out of them!"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post

                        To keep us safe from womens' sex toys?
                        I think he would have been less controversial than Trump.

                        A libertarian candidate might also be good for the country, but there is no hope of that happening any time soon.


                        Better Trump than Hillary anyways. Hillary would have been worse than Obama in stoking the BLM movement and getting our troops killed.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by chip4 View Post
                          you can't deny that Trump's rhetoric creates a much better environment for law enforcement officers
                          I'll deny it. My LE career spanned 7 presidential administrations. I never saw any changes in my "environment" I could attribute to presidential rhetoric. People who like cops, people who don't like cops, don't care who's living at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. All politics is local.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Seventy2002 View Post
                            I'll deny it. My LE career spanned 7 presidential administrations. I never saw any changes in my "environment" I could attribute to presidential rhetoric. People who like cops, people who don't like cops, don't care who's living at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. All politics is local.
                            I agree with that for the past, but the advent of Soros paid for 'fly-in protesters' for BLM, anarchists, socialist, environmental issues is a big part of what has become the new normal in local issues. Ferguson started local but after day 2 the fly-in crowd arrived and everything went from bad to very much worse. Same with Baltimore, Dakota pipeline protest and on and on. Those paid for 'fly-in protesters' are the new DNC brown shirts and are heavily directed and influenced by who is POTUS. They forwarded the agenda for Obama in 'local politics' without him needing to get his hands dirty or directly involved. That had direct impact on the local cops dealing with local issues everywhere they showed up. So the matrix of your truism has changed.


                            Regarding Trump I will say unequivocally that he is better than Hildabeast and that's about it. Regarding who would be better I can name ten from the last election off the top of my head......and if we add inanimate to the list I can put forward a steaming pile of dog crap in my yard!
                            Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                            “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

                            Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                            “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

                            George Washington, (1732-1799)
                            "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

                            Originally posted by Country_Jim
                            ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
                              the advent of Soros paid for 'fly-in protesters' for BLM, anarchists, socialist, environmental issues is a big part of what has become the new normal in local issues.
                              George Soros isn't paying protesters any more that the Koch brothers pay people to go to Tea Party events.

                              Mass movements happen. Read Eric Hoffer's "The True Believer" . There will always be people who people who feel their lives are "irredeemably spoiled" and will turn out to shout "hell no!".

                              I disagree that this is "the new normal in local issues." In my experience, local issues stay local. Outsiders get involved when local institutions can't, or won't deal with the problems.


                              Comment

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 5133 users online. 263 members and 4870 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X