300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
    BTP, some time back you offered Nola and I and ride along once you completed probation. Confirm this will be in the front seat of a marked unit? Just asking…..

If ambulatory I hope to attend your academy graduation unless it conflicts with one of the Año Nuevo State Park pinniped senior tours.
    I call shotgun!!!
    "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

Most people don’t realize the burden on a field supervisor responding to a “shots fired” followed by “sergeant requested” to find out officers killed a store mannequin and their own image in a full length mirror during a nighttime silent alarm open door possible burglary in progress building search.

It’s difficult to justify above to a store manager, watch commander and investigator from the city attorney’s office when no one buys into “To err is human, to forgive divine” crap.
      True story... In my rookie days '84-'85, I came within one click from my Colt Police Positive revolver to shooting my reflection in a long hallway mirror while clearing an old general store in the middle of the night. My old Sgt. rest his soul would have forgiven me but never would let me forget it.
      Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
      In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
      Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
      Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

Comment

I wish I had this plus a cold glass of milk.....
        Last edited by NOLA2005; 04-21-2017, 12:41 AM. Reason: alligators over running things....
        "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

If ambulatory I hope to attend your academy graduation unless it conflicts with one of the Año Nuevo State Park pinniped senior tours.

I guess old sea lions go on vacation, too....
          "You're never guaranteed the cards that life is going to deal you. But nothing says you can't play the hell out of them!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post

At 8,000 pounds who is gonna stop them?

Comment

This is a great picture Sani, once again demonstrating the dangers that some in the animal kingdom pose to Law Enforcement everywhere.

Comment

By the way Sani, the animals I was referring to are the cat and hossy in the background. Them is some sketchy looking critters...

Comment

Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

This is a great picture Sani, once again demonstrating the dangers that some in the animal kingdom pose to Law Enforcement everywhere.
                  ya mean the two in the window? Pogue, ya gonna bring trigger home?

Comment

ya mean the two in the window? Pogue, ya gonna bring trigger home?

Look up....

Comment

Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

Look up....
                      Oops another senior moment…didn't see your post....

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone

You do realize that that isn't a sea lion?
                        "You're never guaranteed the cards that life is going to deal you. But nothing says you can't play the hell out of them!"

Comment

LMAO,,,, Yeah I know it’s not a sea lion, when I mentioned Año Nuevo State Park and sea elephants last year “Wikipedia” joined in attempting to d***le members with his knowledge (cough cough) of pinnipeds.

Comment

Looks like one to me, however I'm not o.com's pinniped authority ......

preg.jpg

Magic eight ball will "Officer (cough) Wikipedia” join in and attempt to d***le members with his knowledge (cough cough) of pinnipeds?
                            ( see answer above)
                            Last edited by BTDT2; 04-22-2017, 03:46 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I think that "Officer Wikipedia" was probably me. I love pinnipeds (but especially cetaceans!).

Comment

I think that "Officer Wikipedia" was probably me. I love pinnipeds (but especially cetaceans!).

Nope, not you...

Living not too far from the coast, I try and catch the Mexico to Alaska and back migration.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11087 users online. 459 members and 10628 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X