Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are BC & Iowa still banned? I don't come here much anymore. Forum format sucks and I'm out photographing landscapes.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

• Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
      Are BC & Iowa still banned? I don't come here much anymore. Forum format sucks and I'm out photographing landscapes.
      Iowa is back. Not sure about BC.
      Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwuy4hHO3YQ
        "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

• Video killed the forums... oh.. wait, that was the radio star
          USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
          "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
          MD DPSCS (Correctional Officer I)
          Civil Service Exam (9/23):

Comment

• Iowa, Michigan, and Lady Blue are back. Swat is back to posting his Ahhhhh Florida. I'm thankful for all of that! I would like to see more of the Tick though. That would improve things some more.

Comment

• If Sully would start posting again it would seem like old times.
              "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• Tick was cool.

Going back over posts from members long before I ever knew the site existed and there are some great contributors back then as well who haven't been here in years and years.......people here move on just like in life, I guess.
                Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• I agree that Tick needs to come back.

One-issue posters are also killing the forum. Remember when we discussed multiple topics that covered actual police work?
                  This Space For Rent

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
                    I agree that Tick needs to come back.

One-issue posters are also killing the forum. Remember when we discussed multiple topics that covered actual police work?
                    Or topics that had nothing to do with policing, but were interesting nonetheless, and there was spirited discussion from all involved?

The new setup killed it for me. I'm still not impressed.
                    I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• New setup blows and too many good posters are gone. As much as people complain about the back and forth and banter, it did spur interest to the forum and debate. It's the internet, people are going to get their feelings hurt, suck it up folks and swallow a band aid.

Comment

• Another problem I found is that like with anything there comes a time when just about everything has been talked about. And rather than entertaining new posts and seeing if new people have new stuff to add... people just say "Use the search function." Well that eventually kills the momentum

Comment

• Please have mercy and unpermaban The Trigger.

Comment

• Monty is still here which kind of kills the forums.
                            "We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles." -- RSGSRT

Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
                              Monty is still here which kind of kills the forums.
                              No, Aerohead, my being here, since about a decade before you got here, continues to be content-contributive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty Ealerman View Post

No, Aerohead, my being here, since about a decade before you got here, continues to be content-contributive.
                                Don't get all sensitive. Geez.
                                "We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles." -- RSGSRT

Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5993 users online. 197 members and 5796 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X