300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Security Advisor Lt. General Flynn Interview

This is an important interview with the newly appointed National Security Advisor Lt. General Flynn regarding the Middle East, Israel, and the future of the US.

FYI: you'll note my name in the credits. I was the camera guy for this and other guests interviewed at this event

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg70cwQ-CME

- Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Excellent video Will, thanks for sharing.
    trust your dog

Comment

Great stuff, Will. I had my deep concerns over Trump (still do) but damn, he's making some great picks for his cabinet and I have no doubts that he's going to b*tchslap schmuck schummer during confirmations!
      Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
      “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
      “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
      "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
      ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
        Great stuff, Will. I had my deep concerns over Trump (still do) but damn, he's making some great picks for his cabinet and I have no doubts that he's going to b*tchslap schmuck schummer during confirmations!
        Schummer sure could use that!

Comment

^^^^^Come to think of it, I wonder if that is what "really" happened to Harry Reid?

Comment

Choo Choo!
            trust your dog

Comment

His pics for national defense have been win. Pics for economic direction are in the "WTF?" category, but I remain hopeful.
              - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

No offense to General Flynn. I admire and respect him greatly. That said, Bozo the Clown would be a vast improvement over the likes of Susan Rice, Valerie Jarrett, and that ":talent:.

Comment

Yep, Flynn was a great choice........I'm thinking that Bozo the Clown is, never mind.

Comment

I stand by Flynn being a good man and I believe this 'political assassination' by the POGs at the NSA is dangerous and very disturbing to me. (Americans are rapidly losing control of the federal bureaucracy) Unless something substantive shows up I believe Flynn when he says he didn't say anything wrong to the Russian ambassador.

Considering what Susan Rice did and that Odumba stood by her all the way I am freaking disgusted that DF Trump caved so quickly but I'm not surprised. My beleaguered hopes for this administration are rapidly floundering.
                    Flynn has not been shown to have done anything illegal, but the leaks used to take him down definitely are.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

"I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Comment

I stand by Flynn being a good man and I believe this 'political assassination' by the POGs at the NSA is dangerous and very disturbing to me. (Americans are rapidly losing control of the federal bureaucracy) Unless something substantive shows up I believe Flynn when he says he didn't say anything wrong to the Russian ambassador.

Considering what Susan Rice did and that Odumba stood by her all the way I am freaking disgusted that DF Trump caved so quickly but I'm not surprised. My beleaguered hopes for this administration are rapidly floundering.
                      He lied to the VP...................integrity is everything.

I could give a **** about what he said..............he lied when he talked to Pence about it.
                      My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

(F*** Off Cuz Ur Stupid)

Comment

I wasn't privy to that conversation and won't defend or libel over it. I stand by Flynn being a good man and the hullibaloo is a stinking pile of political BS.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

It's pretty interesting that the Admiral turned down the position. He obviously knows a lot more that anyone on this board. There is a 3 ring circus someplace and I'm not sure where it is.

Comment

The Navy taught him to never board a sinking ship.
                            "You're never guaranteed the cards that life is going to deal you. But nothing says you can't play the hell out of them!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
                              The Navy taught him to never board a sinking ship.
                              Rumor has it the phrase "shat sandwich" might have been used. As a S.E.A.L. I am sure he knows what he is talking about

But of course it comes from a "well oiled machine"
                              My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

(F*** Off Cuz Ur Stupid)

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10644 users online. 483 members and 10161 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X