300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote of the Night

Lets start a thread devoted to quotes...

And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods?
    Thomas B. Macaulay

"The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life."

Muhammad Ali

Comment

"The man is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."

- Jim Elliot (missionary killed in Equador in the 60's)

"My cat's breath smells like cat food."

- Ralph Wiggum

Comment

Uh no, you got the wrong number...this is 9-1...2.
        -Wiggum
        A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

"The first thing we do...let's kill all the lawyers."

William Shakespear

(Nothing personal, Mitch, Justice and any other Juris Doctorate Friends!)
          The All New
          BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
          Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
          - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

What you do today, you'll have to sleep with tonight.

From the song You've got to Stand for Something (or you'll fall for anything) - Aaron Tippin
            A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

True friends stab you in the front.
              Oscar Wilde

I'm sure Ole' Oscar got stabbed in the back more than once... ....lol

Comment

"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball".
                Dodgeball

Comment

society will be saved by the socially maladjusted.
                  -martin luther king jr

a person of sane mind will keep the inner madman under lock and key.
                  -unknown

the mysteries of love are more profound than the mysteries of death.
                  -oscar wilde

Comment

Originally posted by biggreen
                    "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball".
                    Dodgeball
                    Heyhey Big Green, How's your Momma and dem?

here is my quote:

It is our choices ... that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.--

"Be who you are and say what you feel,
                    because those who mind don't matter,
                    and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

"I dont know what weapons WW3 will be fought with, but I know WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones.
                      Romans 13:4 "For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil."

Comment

Originally posted by dapples
                        Heyhey Big Green, How's your Momma and dem?

here is my quote:

It is our choices ... that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.--
                        Doin' good. The folks and in-laws have been back in their houses for a while. Thankfully my dad put his boat in the garage, when the hurricane hit, so the either the flood or homeowners insurance paid to have the whole electrical system replaced. How did you fare?
                        (Still trying to get a transfer home)

Comment

Originally posted by biggreen
                          Doin' good. The folks and in-laws have been back in their houses for a while. Thankfully my dad put his boat in the garage, when the hurricane hit, so the either the flood or homeowners insurance paid to have the whole electrical system replaced. How did you fare?
                          (Still trying to get a transfer home)
                          Mavriktu and I did OK after the trees and the new skylight were removed from our bedroom ..but it took us about 6 mos to get all repairs done and debris removed/etc

Next time, I will tag along to Southside...tell MS Green hi for me

"Be who you are and say what you feel,
                          because those who mind don't matter,
                          and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

To fight and conquer in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy with no fight at all- that's the highest skill. -Sun Tsu
                            You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

"An armed society is a polite society." Robert Heinlien.
                              "Arms, like laws, discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order..." Thomas Paine.
                              "Gun control? It's the best thing you can do for crooks and gangsters. I want you to have nothing. If I'm a bad guy, I'm always gonna have a gun. Safety locks? You will pull the trigger with a lock on, and I'll pull the trigger. We'll see who wins."
                              Sammy "The Bull" Gravano.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4357 users online. 307 members and 4050 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X