300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Video Games

I play swat 4 alot. I really like the game and pretty soon they are going to come out with a new version. Anyone play? Have any oponions on the game? Anyone play any other good police video games PC, PS, 360, whatever?

Oh for those who dont know this is a link to swat 4s website

SWAT 4 OFFICAL PAGE

Condemed Criminal Origins on 360 that game is sick its like CSI crossed with Resident Evil
    Baltimore Police Dept

Written/PAT- 10/21/12-Pass
    Written Psych- 10/22/12- Pass
    BI Interview/Polygraph/Psyc - 12/5/12
    Physical -TBD

Comment

World's Scariest Police Chase on PS1 was kind of fun haha bit stupid but fun nonetheless. Though it's not really a cop game, but I like when you could play in Need for Speed older versions you could be the cop trying to catch the speeders.
      "The world would be so much better without people." (Bosco - Third Watch)

"Haven't you read the Super Villain's Handbook? This is where you're supposed to twirl your mustache and gloat." (John Crichton - Farscape)

Simon: "Now River, stay behind the others. If there's fighting, you drop to the floor and run away." (stage whispers) "It's okay to leave them to die." (Simon - Serenity)

Comment

I remember playing Police Quest back in the day.

Hey Nypdgurl, is your avatar the girl from Farscape?

"Get this and get it straight! Crime is a sucker's road and those who travel it wind up in the gutter, the prison, or the grave. There's no other end. They never learn."

Comment

Originally posted by P.I.Davis
          I play swat 4 alot. I really like the game and pretty soon they are going to come out with a new version. Anyone play? Have any oponions on the game? Anyone play any other good police video games PC, PS, 360, whatever?

Oh for those who dont know this is a link to swat 4s website

SWAT 4 OFFICAL PAGE
          I used to love playing Swat4 multi-player, it's a blast. Got sick of the same 10 or so maps though, are there any new ones?
          Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

I am a HUGE fan of the Rainbow Six series!
            May God bless every single public servant out there!

Comment

i used to play counterstrike, like 20.00 NIB for xbox and 360

you could also play GTA v.c. and do the mini missions as a cop

sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

Started with the old school Police Quest games...Those are probably the most realistic police games to date.

Went to SWAT 2, then to SWAT 3. Got tired of thinking how much cooler it would be with this or that, joined a mod (modification team) and went from the silly looking motorcycle helmet wearing swat goons to realistic looking officers.

Still, to this day, if I could make one game, it would be a GTA: San Andreas equivalent to a police game. You start with your guy in the character creation mode. The Acadamy is a tutorial, etc etc...gain rank, you have access to cooler stuff (Unmarked cars, plain clothed details...etc)

I really need to send a letter to Rockstar Games or something.

Also, XBOX360 - Rainbow Six: Las Vegas, unreal game.

Comment

Game

Tom Clancy's Rainbow series especially Rainbow 6 Vegas.

Comment

The Shield is finally out, but only for PS2, and I think PC. Us XBox players are SOL I guess. From what I've read about it, it's not very good, unless you're a fan of the show.

True Crime NYC is decent. You continuously have the good cop/bad cop option, you can pat anyone down, if they have drugs you can take it to evidence, or plant it on someone else, etc... Best part though, you're undercover and you can totally run amok, steal cars, ram police cars, punch other officers and random people, and when the police come after you, flash your badge at them and they say "Oh, you got a badge? It's okay then." and they leave you alone. Nothing like professional courtesy!

Comment

Counter Strike, SWAT 4 or Splinter Cell.
                      Considerably.....

83.9 on the Jeff Co. test! Woohoo!

Comment

New police game for the 360

"Crackdownâ„¢ pushes the action-driving hybrid genre into the next generation with the first ever truly 3-D playground. Enforce justice by any means necessary in Pacific City, a crime-ridden urban center primed to explode and ready for you to explore. Enter an interactive world where anything can be used as a weapon as you clean up the streets the only way you know how. Your way.
                        "

AKA beat the shat out of the bad guys.....and yes the police car has lights and siren...

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/c/crackdown/

Video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5616189526426619969&q=Crackdown+xb ox+360&hl=en

Police car video
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzKXo-BF3k0
                        sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

"Riot Police" for PC looks kind of fun.

Comment

Does Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit qualify as a cop game?
                            Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexis85
                              Does Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit qualify as a cop game?
                              I hope you're kidding...right?!

Try Max Payne. . .good cop game. Kind of long though.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7541 users online. 296 members and 7245 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X