Dial up dinosaur no more!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dial up dinosaur no more!

Yippeeee! I have faster internet connection. After so many years of dial up I have speedy net.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Well BBB, welcome to the 21st century! Of course, most of us had high-speed Internet in the 20th century.

Enjoy having pages load in less than 5 minutes!

Comment

I didn't even know people still used dial up internet.

I remember my days of dial up. I was never allowed to use it because it tied up the phone line. When my brother would catch me on it he'd pelt me with shoes until I got off.

Comment

Some of us are stuck in the dinosaur age with no end in sight.
        Chocolate cures all ailments

Memo:

Get over it already.

Comment

bbb, im guessing you had AOL
          sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

Originally posted by eman2k5
            bbb, im guessing you had AOL

Well the first computer I bought I used earthlink and I was using dialup then. After getting my laptop for my 31 st bday. I was using dial up and my free 6 months of AOL. So I just kept aol.

Now I used IE.
            "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
            Not Yet Visited: 16
            Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6309 users online. 278 members and 6031 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
            X