300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would this stand? (it's not me)

What a sad world we live in when this has to be reduced to writing.

Comment

*shakinhishead*

that is truly sad.
      An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

People that resort to this type of relationship should NOT be having babies !!!
        "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

They deserve fraternal twins, one male and one female.

Comment

i agree with all the replies so far.

Comment

Maybe, just maybe we need more parents to be exactly like this, instead of people not even thinking about the responsibility of raising a child.

My biological father snuck away while my mother was in the hospital after I was born and named me...I to this day cannot stand my real name and always go by a nickname... So I don't think it's that ridiculous. However, I do think that they should be able to handle this out of court!
              "When I close my eyes.....I'll see you on the other side....!!!"

Hate to put it this way skippy, buy every night I suit up and climb in the cruiser I'm at war. I'm always outnumbered, potentially out gunned and always behind enemy lines.

Comment

Time for counseling.
                Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Get legal counsel. Is this contract binding? What's the penalty if someone violates it? Up to a family law judge.
                  Three Stripes beats Four Aces.
                  Retirement: You've Won the War when you're Paid to Stay at Home.

Comment

What will the parents do if the said child decides to change the name once an adult?

My oldest sister did not like her name, so she legally changed it, her daughter with same name did not like it and she legally changed her name. I recently found out the father named her not her mom.

My name isn't the best, but the way it is spelled is awesome
                    There Are No Impossible Dreams
                    Just The Perception To What's Possible

Comment

not only should peole like this not be allowed to breed....
                      they should not be playing with baby making equiment with each other. this is prollyone of the sadest things I have seen in a while.

\and the poor child is the second, dang they didnt learn with the first.
                      ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                      Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by texaschickeee
                        not only should peole like this not be allowed to breed....
                        they should not be playing with baby making equiment with each other. this is prollyone of the sadest things I have seen in a while.

\and the poor child is the second, dang they didnt learn with the first.
                        Agreed. What a life this poor kid has to look fwd to. The parents should have done everyone a favour and cleaned their genes from the pool.

Comment

I can only imagine the fight that led to

"OK FINE LET'S FLIP A COIN AND SIGN A CONTRACT!"
                          Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

When two people can agree to *have a baby*, but can't agree on a name = [email protected]#$%^&*() UP!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3425 users online. 189 members and 3236 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X