300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BaseballBabe
    I have researched all the cameras. So the best two I have seen and liked are from Canon and Kodak. I went to Costco today but not all the cameras online were at the Costco I live near.
    If Costco carries them, you can purchase online at http://www.costco.com/

Down in Los Angeles I get next day delivery.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by L-1
      If Costco carries them, you can purchase online at http://www.costco.com/

Down in Los Angeles I get next day delivery.

LMAO... that is what I said in my above post. If I can't find one I like around town or in San Francisco. I will have my folks buy it from online at their website. After you told me about their return policy. I got onto the site and checked them out.

Thanks....
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
      Not Yet Visited: 16
      Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

BBB, I am SO glad you started this thread. I am looking for a digital camera.

Originally posted by PPDMO373
        I have a 3 year old Sony Cyber Shot and love it. USB Cable goes straight into computer....
        This is a great feature. I'll put it on the list of things I am looking for. With the camera I have now, I have to go develop the pictures and ask for them on a CD, or later go scan them someplace, if I want to email pictures.

Originally posted by L-1
        Whatever you decide on, buy it at Costco. Costco has a little known policy that says, "..if you are ever dissatisfied with one of our products, bring it back for a full refund, no questions asked." (There is no time limit except for computers, which have a six month return window.)
        Another good tip!

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballBabe
          that is what I said in my above post. If I can't find one I like around town or in San Francisco. I will have my folks buy it from online at their website.
          Sorry I didn't catch that the first time (it's the alzheimers setting in). (G)
          Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by L-1
            Sorry I didn't catch that the first time (it's the alzheimers setting in). (G)

Nah that couldn't be possible, L-1. You aren't that old.

I think I am going to have them buy me a Canon digital camera. So far that is the one I like the best. It has everything that I am looking for and more. But I am still going to look around at all the cameras that Canon and Kodak make.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)

Comment

I wouldn't own anything except a Sony. The new small DSC-W50 is a great product.
              The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

Here is another site that give reviews about the cameras. My neighbor told me about this site.

Cnet

He is looking for a camera too. When I went to Costco the other day,he was there looking too.

Comment

I just got a Pentax. i forget the model...i havent played around with it yet.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8588 users online. 442 members and 8146 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X