300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheriff's deputy fired for going topless

Includes a less than flattering picture of the deputy. (Yes, I have way too much free time on my hands.)

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/nation...ml?source=mypi
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Brav989

Quality.

No, no, I think the word you were looking for was "classy"........

TGY
      Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

wow....thats intresting...I wonder what her thoughts were as she went "freely hanging out"
        I LOVE the smell of flashbangs in the morning.....dont you?

si vis pacem para bellum

Comment

...not my kind of place...
          ...Know Fear...

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop
            Charged ??? WTF is going on out west?
            West?? Hot Springs Arkansas is not what we would really consider west.

Comment

The article makes it sound like she was probably drinking and obnoxious.

The thing that bothers me the most is that when she was asked to cover her self she just had to tell them she was a cop....nice. Can't stand it when people think their bad behaviour is beyond reproach because of who they are or what they do.

Comment

Im with oce bitten...
                sounds like she was drinking..
                and that mug.......UGH, she looked a little ruff.....
                ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                Oscar Wilde

Comment

Well that isn't too bad. Last year four officers from my local agency were asked to resign when it was discovered they had done things of a sexual nature with an underage explorer cadet

Now mind you four might not sound a lot but the agency only has approx 30 sworn.

Comment

Charged ??? WTF is going on out west?
                    Well, it was a misdemeanor. Are you allowed to be drunk/disorderly in public in Florida?
                    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

...where I go camping they WANT the women to get tanked and go topless...

...I guess she was just doing the good ol' "wrong place/wrong time" thing...
                      ...Know Fear...

Comment

I am in the middle of the road with this one.

One she should have used better judgement and not get so trashed while stripping.

On the other hand, if a business person did this they will not be losing there job. They would say its on there own time. As long as they show up to work on time, who cares.

She does look a little trashy, maybe she worked the narc side of the department.

Comment

Originally posted by toby101

One she should have used better judgement and not get so trashed while stripping.

On the other hand, if a business person did this they will not be losing there job. They would say its on there own time. As long as they show up to work on time, who cares.

She does look a little trashy, maybe she worked the narc side of the department.

True, but if you were cited for drug possession as an officer, wouldn't you have a lot better chance of losing your job than someone who worked at a desk? I mean I understand that in the end it is just a job, but the public and everyone inbetween tend to hold officer's to a higher standard and to be more responsible than what she was obviously doing.

Comment

Originally posted by toby101

Maybe if she had complied when contacted the 1st time she would not have lost her job?

sigpic

Comment

Misdemeanor, shishdemeanor, topless is NOT indecent exposure.... In fact, it is encouraged. I need a drink.
                              I guess you never saw "What About Mary?"

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7665 users online. 442 members and 7223 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X