300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bass

Is it just me or do you hate it when you are at a stop light and you hear that bass up so loud? I was in a parking garage Saturday afternoon stuck in a traffic jam trying to get out and had to listen to loud bass going. Thump thump thump thump is all I heard. My head was splitting afterwords. I just wanted to make sure I am not become an old fuddy duddy at 33 years old.

I'm 38 and still love loud music. The stuff I listen to scares my wife and my mom certainly wouldn't have liked it. That said, I don't play my music for everyone else to hear. I don't know how the 'thumpers' can enjoy the constant boom boom boom of their music. Besides that, it seems like it's mostly rap crap.

Comment

I agree with both you guys, because I live in a busy neighborhood, I hear it in my house at all hours of the night.
      "patiently waiting"

Comment

Makes my tummy hurt.
        Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

I usually cant hear their loud music, because mine is so loud

Comment

Whenever I pull up next to someone blasting their c-rap I crank up my stereo to drown out their's. Usually I'm either listening to various bagpipe music or some really loud and bass-filled classical song. My personal favorite though is pulling up to a read light next to one of those bass-filled c-rap cars while listening to the beginning of Phantom of the Opera.

Comment

I hope they can hear the crap, becasue when I can hear it across the freeway.....

just think. in about oh five to eight years you have to talk that loud becasue thy will be DEAF.

(that said, Ipods are that way too. I walked by someone the other day....OUCH.
              ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
              Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by keri
                Is it just me or do you hate it when you are at a stop light and you hear that bass up so loud? I was in a parking garage Saturday afternoon stuck in a traffic jam trying to get out and had to listen to loud bass going. Thump thump thump thump is all I heard. My head was splitting afterwords. I just wanted to make sure I am not become an old fuddy duddy at 33 years old.
                AH sh** - I thought this a thread about fishing.
                The All New
                BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper
                  I would like to slap those kids in the face with a bass. There, now it's about fishing.

Comment

I thought it was a thread about Lance Bass.

Comment

Don;t be a hater

Comment

I just turn up my bagpipe music.

Kelly

We are the thin blue line
                        between you
                        and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sgkelly
                          I just turn up my bagpipe music.

It's by far the best stuff out there. I think everyone needs a little bit more bagpipes in their life.

Comment

I figured people would think of fishing. I like fishing. I used to fish alot off the Ponce Inlet in Daytona. I was always afraid I would fall off the rocks trying to climb down with my fishing pole.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis
                              I would like to slap those kids in the face with a bass. There, now it's about fishing.
                              Thank you.
                              The All New
                              BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                              Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                              - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7591 users online. 298 members and 7293 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X