Ad JS

Collapse

Leaderboard

Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A website for women to warn other women...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A website for women to warn other women...

    This is interesting...


    http://www.dontdatehimgirl.com/
    Last edited by Iceman33; 07-17-2007, 10:00 PM. Reason: ........................

  • #2
    It's so nice to have a web site like this, because we all know women never lie cheat or set people up.

    Kelly

    We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

    And no you can't have any.

    Comment


    • #3
      interesting stuff.
      Last edited by Iceman33; 07-17-2007, 10:01 PM. Reason: ........................

      Comment


      • #4
        If you read some of the stuff.......it's actually kinda funny with some of the stuff women say about us.

        Comment


        • #5
          In all of the Rape, Indecent Assault, etc Investigations, I have never had a woman come in and provide a false statment of any kind......holding breath...holding...BAH, HA, HA, HA.

          We need one of these to protect the guys.

          Comment


          • #6
            Guys don't need a website like that, because all women are the same... don't trust any of em.
            Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Washingtonian
              Guys don't need a website like that, because all women are the same... don't trust any of em.
              HAHA, agreed

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Washingtonian
                Guys don't need a website like that, because all women are the same... don't trust any of em.
                All women aren't the same; some are better than others! (Like Me)!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Washingtonian
                  Guys don't need a website like that, because all women are the same... don't trust any of em.

                  Well then I guess if all women are like that. Then I guess all men will remain horny because all women won't give you any.
                  "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson


                  *UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                  Not Yet Visited: 16
                  Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I don't understand why it's so hard for women to just get over it and move on instead of wasting the time they could be using to find someone new. I'll bet that many of those women are just ****ed because they had unrealistic expectations or their married toy wouldn't leave his wife. Too many women are bitter, stupid, play dirty and make the rest of us look bad. And yes, there are the same number of men who behave just as badly.
                    All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Buttercup
                      I don't understand why it's so hard for women to just get over it and move on instead of wasting the time they could be using to find someone new. I'll bet that many of those women are just ****ed because they had unrealistic expectations or their married toy wouldn't leave his wife. Too many women are bitter, stupid, play dirty and make the rest of us look bad. And yes, there are the same number of men who behave just as badly.
                      Well Stated

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        deleted post..............
                        Last edited by Iceman33; 07-17-2007, 09:59 PM. Reason: ........................

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This is just PATHETIC, I am a female and would never stoop to the level of the women who have the time and effort to go through logging in and downloading a pic and putting a wo-is-me story of their life on line...makes them look like a loser....Ladies put down the pint of Haggendaz and get a life, move on build a bridge and get over him.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by t_law21
                            All women aren't the same; some are better than others! (Like Me)!
                            Are you the better, or the others?
                            A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

                            -GK Chesterton

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BaseballBabe
                              Well then I guess if all women are like that. Then I guess all men will remain horny because all women won't give you any.

                              They will however quote a price.
                              Kelly

                              We are the thin blue line
                              between you
                              and all the money in the world.

                              And no you can't have any.

                              Comment

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 11925 users online. 504 members and 11421 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X