300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Firefighter insults and jokes...

My brother is a firefighter and well, since he has been working for a couple years he has the upper hand in all the jokes right now against cops (me.) So, I need to play catchup...post your best insults/jokes here. It doesn't matter what they are, or if they are PC or any of that crap...I want them all!

Tell him theres a code 3 in the backyard,see what he does.

Comment

Tell him the reason they made police officers is so that firefighters would have heroes too. They actually make shirts wtih that logo
      Gods Speed

Comment

I always prefer a quick, to-the-point name-calling when it comes to firefighters. They're not all that smart, after all, and have difficulties following jokes and getting punchlines. It's such a buzzkill when you have to explain it to them. So, try...

Nozzlejockey
        Hose puller
        Dalmation molester
        Basement and/or Foundation saver
        Water waster

You get the idea.
        "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
        -Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Hose jocky
          "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

When a civilian
            Kelly

We are the thin blue line
            between you
            and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Comment

Firefighter are the guys or gals who couldnt pass the police exam.
              John D. MacDonald, "The early bird who catches the worm works for someone who comes in late and owns the worm farm."

Comment

I know that everytime we were getting slack in the academy they would tell us that we could just go down to the fire academy if we didn't like it at the police academy. Do you think they do the opposite to the hose jocks when they're in the academy?
                "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

I think its kind of funny that you guys have to pool your resources to come up with insults.

Comment

We "pool" to help each other because we are too busy fighting crime to think of these things on our own. Unlike firefighters who make more money to sleep and lounge around all day at a climate controlled station waiting for the next call if one even comes in on their shift. And don't get anal on me we are just kidding, we all need each other and are on the same side, just stress reducing fun.
                    Gods Speed

Comment

Originally posted by K9tosca
                      We "pool" to help each other because we are too busy fighting crime to think of these things on our own. Unlike firefighters who make more money to sleep and lounge around all day at a climate controlled station waiting for the next call if one even comes in on their shift.
                      And yet they still get free coffee at Tim Hortons.

I don't know how it is where you live, but here a fire truck comes to every MVA if the paramedics are called. But from personal experience I've found that they can be a great tool for assisting with re-gaining alertness.

Comment

If you can
                        Kelly

between you

Comment

If you want to save your cat call a firefighter; if you want to save your *** call a cop.

Kelly

between you

Comment

Next time he pokes at you for being a cop in front of other people...

"Hey, if you would have gotten 4 more questions correct on the exam, you could have been a cop too."
                            A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

Originally posted by HFD267
                              I think its kind of funny that you guys have to pool your resources to come up with insults.
                              I think it's kind of funny that it only took a matter of hours for somebody to get their panties in a wad.

But don't worry, everybody loves a fireman. Be sure to smile and wave to your fans (if you decide to roll out of bed). Next time you're getting paid to fry up a steak give me a call.
                              It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses....Hit it!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11647 users online. 510 members and 11137 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X