300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asa 201 and his little stories

For anyone that doesnt know Asa 201 or Batman as I like to call him, please check out:
    Citizen arrest

Siren and lights question in 'ask a cop' section

Now I have a few questions for Batman concerning his threads, his persona and the Batmobile but I didnt want to take over a thread by a legitimate person.
    1. Why are you answering in a thread that is 'ask a cop'? When your not a cop.
    2. Show the law that includes wannabees in exemption from traffic law and allows them to have blues and 2's on their cars (well done by the way you read 'The good guys wear black')
    3. Big fire at your building but no emergency services? No emergency services but it was big enough for you to have to respond from home in your 'cruiser'. How did you put the fire out? The Batmobile have a hose as well?
    4. Why do you have a cruiser? if you arrested someone for theft and your a security guard then you work in a shop, just how bloody big is the shop?
    4. If you dont care about my opinion again, why ask a question in the 'ask a cop' section? and again, my opinion is that of a cop, yours is not.
    5. It was a typo when you claimed to be a student and not a security guard? Please, explain what was mistyped in your profile which still states 'student' and this quote: "have made 3 and they have all been proven, i am not even a security guard :P but i have just been in the wrong places at the wrong times and i wasnt just going to stand by." The entire sentence a typo?

Now, listen Batman, as I said before and have other UK cops and American cops. You aint a police officer, if you want to join then apply. Dont pretend you will only get hurt and arrested for the multiple offences you have already admitted here. Dont give bad advice in the cop section, you dont know the law, especially not American law. And finally, security in the US do in certain circumstances have guns, they have 10 times more power than UK, Scottish and Irish security do. No American cops here are impressed, they know your talking ****!

Well done Asa201, the city is safe again! Gotham thanks you.
    Last edited by AnGardaSiochana; 12-19-2005, 03:48 AM.

I need a doctor... I just fell off my chair laughing.

Love the Batman.
    Stay safe.... or stay home.

Comment

Originally posted by bcopd79
      I need a doctor... I just fell off my chair laughing.

Love the Batman.

LOLOLOL well said

Comment

Post content removed.
        Last edited by asa_201; 12-21-2007, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by asa_201
          just read your thread there is a fire dept, ambulances and medical areas etc at tehf irm and i cant remember putting shop so thats the end of it unless you children would like to carry on?

Does anyone else understand that?
          Stay safe.... or stay home.

Comment

He is saying that his security firm has a fire department, EMS, and police. lolololol this guy has lost his mind

Comment

10-74 NEGITIVE

Comment

Posession of Offensive Weapon.

Also posted this on original thread.
                Asa, please take your Asp to your nearest local police station, explain to them that you carry it as an aid to making a citizens arrest, then call your solicitor as the desk sgt. arrests you ( or gets some lowly probationer to do it) and charges you with Possession of an Offensive weapon!
                Even Police officers, when off duty are not legally entitled to carry there Battons Cuffs or CS unless doing so for duty reasons. Ie travelling between stations or to courses.....
                The Allfather wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear, profits a man nothing.

Comment

I think he is really a 12 year old boy.
                  Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asa_201
                    just read your thread there is a fire dept, ambulances and medical areas etc at tehf irm and i cant remember putting shop so thats the end of it unless you children would like to carry on?
                    Ah yes, it should read "At the firm and I cant"

yes Batman, you didnt say shop you said you arrested people for theft. Now where was this? Its called policework pal, I take what you say and figure it out. Like how I showed you were lying when you said you werent security.

However, thats all you can respond with, I think we both know your well and truly exposed or did you merely forget to answer my clearly marked questions?

Plum,
                    No way pal, I dont care if your a cop. Asa 201 knows loads of cops and they all carry their equipment off duty, didnt you read where he suggested wearing utility belts off-duty?

But wait, if he knows so many Falkirk cops, why is he posting here asking American cops for advice on Scottish law? wow, could he be telling fibs??????
                    Last edited by AnGardaSiochana; 12-19-2005, 05:10 PM.

Comment

This is going to be one bumpy thread....lmmo

*hanging on*
                      THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

Originally posted by Photogrrlz
                        This is going to be one bumpy thread....lmmo

*hanging on*
                        yea, but i am still laughing my *** off at the pic,, *i first saw it 3 hrs ago*, of course the history here makes this thread even better,

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
                          yea, but i am still laughing my *** off at the pic,, *i first saw it 3 hrs ago*, of course the history here makes this thread even better,

yea.... I skimmed most of the threads...lmmo

I think someone needs to make that pic their avatar
                          THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

Another question, who would bring a asp to a knife fight, I know I would bring my Glock.
                            John D. MacDonald, "The early bird who catches the worm works for someone who comes in late and owns the worm farm."

Comment

Can someone explain to me, what is going on here.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4357 users online. 245 members and 4112 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X