Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Francisco-Proposition "H"

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • San Francisco-Proposition "H"

    In case anyone is interested, here is a link to the upcoming vote on banning all handguns inside San Francisco:

    http://www.stopsanfranban.com/

    Some good info on Preperation; oops, I mean "Proposition" H. Hope all of the voters are smart enough to realize that they will end up like D.C. very quickly if this goes through.
    "It's not how far the shot was; it's how close you were able to get."

    --Jeff Cooper

  • #2
    What else can you expect from a city that's almost entirely populated by bleeding heart, hug-a-thug liberals?

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm sure more deaths have resulted from San Francisco bath houses than guns.
      The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by blackandgold978
        What else can you expect from a city that's almost entirely populated by bleeding heart, hug-a-thug liberals?
        I sure learned that the hard way.
        "Do you feel lucky, punk?"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by blackandgold978
          What else can you expect from a city that's almost entirely populated by bleeding heart, hug-a-thug liberals?

          Hey Baby!!

          Watch what you say about my hometown! I am gonna have to punish you...


          I am not a hug a thug liberal.
          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson


          *UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
          Not Yet Visited: 16
          Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BaseballBabe
            Hey Baby!!

            Watch what you say about my hometown! I am gonna have to punish you...


            I am not a hug a thug liberal.
            Nor am I, yet I live here in this God-forsaken land.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Conner
              Nor am I, yet I live here in this God-forsaken land.

              The only downside to living here is that you have to take a loan to buy a house. Can't decide if I want to stay here or move some place cheapier
              "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson


              *UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
              Not Yet Visited: 16
              Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by blackandgold978
                What else can you expect from a city that's almost entirely populated by bleeding heart, hug-a-thug liberals?
                Actually- "Hug a thug" ville is Oakland ,CA to the east of Frisco,San fransissy-co is where the thugs' bleeding hearts lawyers ( and i think the fed. 9th Cir. court magistrates) live, and where the "thugs" go to rob their lawyers and ACLU cronies after they get the "thug" off his last court case. Banning the ownership of priv. guns in ones home is violates the 2nd amendment-I've never been crazy about liberal CCW issuance in CAlif, but trying to outright ban them from lawful citzs period is just STUPID- besides you can buy them in nearby Oakland and richmond by th trashcan loads. ask the local crackhead or drug dealer
                "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Well, would be nice to see the sort of impact on firearm crimes it would actually have in the city, not just speculation. Problem is since it's only in this city alone, a firearm could be easily brought in from outsiders.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    When are these liberal fudgenuts gonna learn taht taking guns out of the hands of the good guys is only gonan do more harm than good. ANyone ever see a thug go to the local gun shop and LEGALLY register or buy a gun? NOPE> the guns that will be taken off the street are frmo the law abiding JOE that needs his gun cause the liberals are killing that place. What a shame, nice looking town too. cant wait to see it explode.
                    I got nothing for now

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It freakin' passed????

                      All in favor of turning San Fran into a nuclear test site...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DOAcop38
                        Actually- "Hug a thug" ville is Oakland ,CA to the east of Frisco,San fransissy-co is where the thugs' bleeding hearts lawyers ( and i think the fed. 9th Cir. court magistrates) live, and where the "thugs" go to rob their lawyers and ACLU cronies after they get the "thug" off his last court case. Banning the ownership of priv. guns in ones home is violates the 2nd amendment-I've never been crazy about liberal CCW issuance in CAlif, but trying to outright ban them from lawful citzs period is just STUPID- besides you can buy them in nearby Oakland and richmond by th trashcan loads. ask the local crackhead or drug dealer

                        Yeah you are right about that. There are more gangs in Oakland then anywhere else in the Bay Area.I hate living across from Oakland. That is why Thank God for the Alameda Police Officers. If it wasn't for them and our former Chief of Police. I think Alameda would be overrun with gangs and more.


                        Hey if you are going to turn San Francisco into a nuclear test site let me out first.
                        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson


                        *UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                        Not Yet Visited: 16
                        Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BaseballBabe
                          Yeah you are right about that. There are more gangs in Oakland then anywhere else in the Bay Area.I hate living across from Oakland. That is why Thank God for the Alameda Police Officers. If it wasn't for them and our former Chief of Police. I think Alameda would be overrun with gangs and more.

                          Pull up the draw bridges after dark!!


                          Hey if you are going to turn San Francisco into a nuclear test site let me out first.

                          after 1400 hours please....
                          ''Life's tough......it's tougher if you're stupid.''
                          -- John Wayne

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Easy ,cowboy- I'm a Pseudo liberal".....

                            Originally posted by e-man
                            When are these liberal fudgenuts gonna learn taht taking guns out of the hands of the good guys is only gonan do more harm than good. ANyone ever see a thug go to the local gun shop and LEGALLY register or buy a gun? NOPE> the guns that will be taken off the street are frmo the law abiding JOE that needs his gun cause the liberals are killing that place. What a shame, nice looking town too. cant wait to see it explode.

                            If the term "liberal" were correctly used the people that wanted this stupid ordinance would be "conservative".These people are acutally borderline "socialists"-only the state has the right to have guns? Did you know that the State,or local municipal law enforcement are NOT legally obligated to protect you?!!! While i as a police officer have always said there should be a limit on what type of guns owned( joe citizen doesn't need a gatling gun, a water cooled .303 belt fed maxim, or .50 cal sniper rifle),taking bob the shop owners snub nosed .38 or cletus'single shot 10 gauge isn't going tp do jack like you said from Ray - Ray ,Flaco ,the meth using freakazoid, coming in and robbing the avg citizen-look for more att. home invasions in the bay area.Even sadder is that there are no STIFFER gun penalites than what are already on the books here in CA ,so why bother with taking them from peoples homes.....
                            "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by kjadams2
                              It freakin' passed????

                              All in favor of turning San Fran into a nuclear test site...
                              I can see the tourist brochere-" welcome to the city by the Bay ,as you visit lovely china town or ride our historic street trolleys,gleefully look out as the over worked SFPD chases down rpt after rpt, and area criminals rob and pillage with wild abandon-you see the citizens aren't allowed to have guns,cause some clown in city council sez it maes them the criminal-in this city the rules of the federal gov't and constitution don't apply-you can name yourself moonbeam,walk around naked,marry any person or animal regardless of sex or species,urinate or defecate out in public,an do anything you want 'cept obey the law of common sense........."
                              "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

                              Comment

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 4009 users online. 192 members and 3817 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                              Working...
                              X