X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TeayotaSoupra
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2005

Criminal Justice Degree online?

Ok been thinking about doing this online training stuff for criminal justice since I keep hearing the a degree will help me out a lot.

But will doing it online be the same as going to a normal college? And where is a good place to start? Should I look for a NC college that offers it online?
  • Delta784
    Battering Ram of Justice
    • Aug 2004

I maintain two lists of colleges/universities where you can earn a CJ degree online. All the schools I list are legitimate (there are such things as fake universities, believe it or not), but those that are regionally accredited (first list) enjoy much greater (almost universal) acceptance. Those that are nationally accredited are certainly legitimate, but you may run into some problems getting credits transferred, acceptance to graduate school, etc. Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Regionally accredited - http://www.angelfire.com/ma4/cjdegrees/degrees.html

Nationally accredited - http://www.angelfire.com/ma4/cjdegrees/nadegrees.html
    Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

• That Guy
      More cowbell!
      • Apr 2000

Delta I know I've gone around the table with you but what is the word on on the "street" about Fort Hays State Univ? They by far are the most affordable and are regionally accredited.

TGY
      Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 18276 users online. 29 members and 18247 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...