300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mumia's Morons

We know that there are a lot of idiots who actively support Black Panther Mumia Abu Jamal, the convicted murderer of Police Officer Daniel Faulkner. But is it really possible that a black police officer association would be among his throngs of morons? Does anyone know if this is in fact true or if it is a hoax by Munia designed to legitimize his quest for freedom?

If it is in fact true, if there really are cops besides kbclawdog supporting Mumia, then Keith 758 is right: I am too old school for affiliation with the "new breed of cops."

Stay safe,

JW

Mumia has taken on a life of his own, to the point that almost no one really knows the facts of the case anymore. The utter ignorance I've heard spouted by the Mumidiots is truly breathtaking.

http://www.danielfaulkner.com
    Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

Let's see, Mumia's supporters include Bruce Springsteen, Ed Asner, Mike Farrell, and the usual crowd of liberal Hollywood idiots. If there are any police organizations that support this murdering piece of scum, I'd be ashamed to be associated with any of them.
      Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

I called Ben & Jerry's ice cream today to tell them I would never buy their product. The nice lady at customer service tried to mitigate her company's disgusting behavior by explaining that Ben Cohen supported Mumia as a private citizen and not as a spokesman for the company. In a polite manner I told her that that was a crock of BS. I told her that cops have to be very careful of sullying their profession during their off-duty time; likewise, Ben, as part owner, always represented his company. Moreover, it is obvious that the profits he earned from Ben & Jerry allowed his traveling to support an MF'in' criminal. I asked her if anyone from Ben & Jerry's supported Maureen Faulkner, and she thought not. Moreover, she did not think anyone from Ben & Jerry's ice cream apologized to Maureen.

Since Ben Cohen signed on as a Mumia supporter, Unilever has purchased Ben & Jerry. Along with goodwiil, the conglomerate also purchased its liabilities. Either Unilever can undo the harm caused by Ben Cohen's disgusting support of a ***** who murdered an innocent cop or it can continue to do business w/o my support. That means no more Dove soap, no more Knorr soup, no more anything from that company.

There was once a time that actions like this rallied cops around a common cause. While I am no longer a cop, I cling to the memory of the camaraderie that was once the foundation of law enforcement. In my book, there's nothing more heinous than killing a kid and killing a cop. You guys do what your collective conscience dictates; I know what I am going to do. My very next email will be to Unilever, a British company.

Stay safe,

JW

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4957 users online. 293 members and 4664 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X