300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought New TV

60 Inch Hitachi. Anbody have one and know anything about them ?
    They have good ratings and fair price.

I hope it's HD

I have a 52 Mitsubishi HD and it's freaking awesome....specially football and boxing in HD

ENJOY
    Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

What type to you guys have, projection, DLP, LCD, plasma? I am looking at getting one around 55-60 inches. Plasma is out of the question due to the price.

Comment

And they say cops don't get paid. Who is having the superbowl party?

Comment

1. Mine is rear projection and it is fawking sweet

2. I have a huge SB party every year( about 5 years running)...If your near Maryland than let me know
          Just shut your damn hole

Comment

It's HD the latest and greatest and here we have OSU parties and the Super Bowl is a later thought. It takes the cable card not a box.

Comment

Have you ever had HD before? It's amazing. I got a new 50" Sony LCD projection TV... actually a year ago as of tomorrow.

Anyways, a friend of mine has a Hitachi and it's lasted him a good while now. You'll like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller
                1. Mine is rear projection and it is fawking sweet

2. I have a huge SB party every year( about 5 years running)...If your near Maryland than let me know
                I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo there *at your house* next year for the partay. I AM in MD after all.

Comment

Finally working at Circuit City pays off...

Hitachi makes a very nice set, thier CRTs are very resistant to image burns.
                  It sound like if you got a 60" then you got the LCD projection.. again a very nice set. Good luck finding a cable company that uses the card though. Also has the build in HD tuner so you can pluck HD out of the air with and antenea(sp). Don't pay extra money for an Ant the says its for high def. you can pick it up w/ a set of rabbit ears. Also if you end up w/ a HD cable box try and get an HDMI one cuz the cable carries video and sound, DVI only does vid and you have to use other cables for sound.
                  When you absolutely, posotively have to go 10 miles in 5 minutes- CVPI!!![/

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
                    It's HD the latest and greatest and here we have OSU parties and the Super Bowl is a later thought. It takes the cable card not a box.

Discovery channel HD is the ****....specially those underwater shows...If you get a chance,sit in a dark room and watch one of those underwater shows in HD...you'll swear that you are there.
                    Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Originally posted by umtkny
                      I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo there *at your house* next year for the partay. I AM in MD after all.

If I'm not shipped out then that's fine
                      Just shut your damn hole

Comment

I bought a 57inch song Wega (HDTV Ready Projection) and it's great. But if I could have afforded Bodie's I would bought that!!!!!

I love watching it in the dark it's so huge the wall behind it disappears and I feel like I'm in a mini movie theatre.

Comment

I bought a 30" SONY wega wide CRT HD ready . I had High Def for a few months before moving here and it is freakin amazing. I am jonesing for HD now but cant afford it, maybe in Feb when I get a raise. I used to watch the stupidest things just for the HD such as Sunrise in HD, something like the sunrise over the Cali. redwoods forest. AMAZING. I loved watching water or nature things in HD. BUT since I dont have HD now the regular shows look like circa 1985 crapola. CANT WAIT For HD again. Superbowl party at CHILLERS on the BAY.
                          I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by e-man
                            Superbowl party at CHILLERS on the BAY.

I don't have the local channels in HD....better get on the ball then huh?

and yes,the bay is just across the street and across the monster field some farmer owns....but I can see the Bay Bridge..does that count?
                            Just shut your damn hole

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3210 users online. 154 members and 3056 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X