X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jerseyshorecop
    replied
    Cop Gamers

Medal of Honor's various versions, Castle Wolfenstein & Call of Duty.

Leave a comment:

• Punisher11
    replied
    Big gamer!

Like Madden '06. Play almost everyday on-line mostly. Like the fiction, cop and action games. Sort of a geek, took me two days to beat the Batman Begins game. Looking forward to playing Darkwatch, looks cool. Anyway, it is not just for kids and teenagers anymore. Some of these games you have to think and concentrate to advance. Plus there fun. GTA Vice ciy, true cimes, also played Rise to Honor. If you a gamer and a cop and like first person games then this one is highly recommended. I plays like a movie. The creator's even dubbed it the first game made into a movie. Its a pretty awsmoe game. Jet Li, is a Hong Kong cop and you get to use him to kick everyones ***. check it out. Any other Madden cops out there I'm MPpunisher11 on the PS2. Invite me to a game, I'm ready to play.

Leave a comment:

• KalCop
    replied
    Originally posted by copper104
    How many of you guys actually play them. I seen an off duty cop the other day and was talking to him and he was telling me he wanted a game for his psp for some of his late night shifts and got me to wondering how many others play games not just at work but at home. By the way the game he is most excited for was grand theft auto hahahahaha.
    1st person shooters here...currently battlefield 2

Leave a comment:

• PFL
    replied
    Only 3 or 4 of us bring PSPs to work, but at least 90% of the younger guys (under 35) have some sort of gaming system at home.

Leave a comment:

• Rattel
    replied
    Games are a nice way to relax

Playing FEAR and Quake4 at the moment, both are incredible although I definitaly need to upgrade my pc

Leave a comment:

• Bing_Oh
    replied
    Oh yea...BIG gamer, here!

We also have an unwritten policy around the department...if I find a cool freeware game on the internet, it must IMMEDITELY be loaded onto the Chief's computer for his "approvial." Downside of being the network admin around the office, I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Medea
    replied
    Originally posted by jerrymaccauley
    Is Pong considered a video game?
    You too uh Iam not alone afterall

Leave a comment:

• JDZNate
    replied
    I play Forza Motorsport, Battle Field 2 and Far Cry all on X Box Live.

Leave a comment:

• NJladyGlock21
    Guest replied
    A majority of the guys I work with all play video games and they trade them off to each other. My husband has a large collection. Nothing shocks me anymore lol.

Leave a comment:

• purdinpopo
    replied
    My first cop-job was at a University and we had a bowling alley in the student Union, sometimes when it was slow we would go in and bowl a few frames. Scraped my elbow on the hammer on my pistol several times before I learned how to throw in a gunbelt. Wearing combat boots we could not slide and we ended up stumling all over the foul line. It was fun but I am sure we would have been fired had we been caught.

Leave a comment:

• Monster56
    replied
    xbox

Splinter Cell "Chaos Theory" and Ghost Recon 2 really kicks my butt... and I love it!

Leave a comment:

• Ghostrider_RSA
    replied
    HALO, HALO 2 and all of the Splinter Cells on X-box, now if only my NTSC X-box didn't die out on me I could finish the next Splinter Cell.

I also thought they were crap until I played HALO, I don't have any other games other than those listed above and Force Recon (another Tom Clancy game). Splinter Cell is brilliantly thought out.

Leave a comment:

• jerrymaccauley
    replied
    Is Pong considered a video game?

Leave a comment:

• airbrne74
    replied
    PS2- I've played True Crime, GTAIII, GTA-Vice City, Splinter cell and Gauntlet.

Too much on my plate now so I don't play as much anymore. I go to school at night, and the wife will complain that I dont spend enough time with her and the kids.

Leave a comment:

• Celtic16
    replied
    Originally posted by SWAT4
    SWAT 4 is a great game when played online. An expansion pack is scheduled for the 1Q of next year.

Nevermind...
    Last edited by Celtic16; 10-29-2005, 07:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3029 users online. 203 members and 2826 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X