Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to go to bed

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Conner
    Oh. haha

    Well call me weird, but I saw the recent picture in your avatar with whom I'm assuming was you wearing a cap. Someone came into starbucks where I worked wearing a cap and closely seemed to resemble that picture. hahah

    That's my photographic memory for you...

    ROFLMAO....uh.....so.............


    It's not the first time I've heard that I remind them of someone they know or they swear they've met me before....

    Comment


    • #47
      what kind of trouble are you starting, imtkny?

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by wolverine652001
        what kind of trouble are you starting, imtkny?
        lol look who it is
        "OBSTACLES ARE THOSE FRIGHTFUL THING YOU SEE WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR EYES OFF YOUR GOAL" HENRY FORD

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by ecpd170
          lol look who it is
          who is it? should i run or stay?

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by umtkny
            who is it? should i run or stay?
            i would run and i wouldnt give him ur email address either i hear he sends pics of him in his underwear to girls so good luck
            "OBSTACLES ARE THOSE FRIGHTFUL THING YOU SEE WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR EYES OFF YOUR GOAL" HENRY FORD

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by ecpd170
              i would run and i wouldnt give him ur email address either i hear he sends pics of him in his underwear to girls so good luck

              ok....here i come...running to you...so quick, find a place for me to hide.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by umtkny
                ok....here i come...running to you...so quick, find a place for me to hide.
                oh i got it the question is are you ready for it
                "OBSTACLES ARE THOSE FRIGHTFUL THING YOU SEE WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR EYES OFF YOUR GOAL" HENRY FORD

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by ecpd170
                  oh i got it the question is are you ready for it

                  i'm ready if you're ready lmmo
                  Last edited by umtkny; 10-27-2005, 09:44 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by umtkny
                    i'm ready if you're ready lmmo
                    oh i am let me open up first ok your good to jump on
                    "OBSTACLES ARE THOSE FRIGHTFUL THING YOU SEE WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR EYES OFF YOUR GOAL" HENRY FORD

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by ecpd170
                      oh i am let me open up first ok your good to jump on

                      is that you in the avatar???

                      damn, you're hot.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by umtkny
                        is that you in the avatar???

                        damn, you're hot.
                        i know arent i

                        you know you want this lol

                        go check out my post in the jokes section and post your results youll laugh your *** off
                        "OBSTACLES ARE THOSE FRIGHTFUL THING YOU SEE WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR EYES OFF YOUR GOAL" HENRY FORD

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          i swallowed down a naked statue so people would talk about me

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by umtkny
                            i swallowed down a naked statue so people would talk about me
                            i just posted to that for you


                            dirty little freak lol want a date
                            "OBSTACLES ARE THOSE FRIGHTFUL THING YOU SEE WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR EYES OFF YOUR GOAL" HENRY FORD

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by ecpd170
                              i just posted to that for you


                              dirty little freak lol want a date

                              that is funny....lol


                              i can talk dirty when i want to

                              and i am little person

                              and yes i can be a freak

                              and as for a date...you gotta stand in line, dude.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by umtkny
                                that is funny....lol


                                i can talk dirty when i want to

                                and i am little person

                                and yes i can be a freak

                                and as for a date...you gotta stand in line, dude.
                                yeah well i just cut the line lol
                                "OBSTACLES ARE THOSE FRIGHTFUL THING YOU SEE WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR EYES OFF YOUR GOAL" HENRY FORD

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 5352 users online. 315 members and 5037 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X