Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300 meter run

i put it in the fitness area, but no responses,,,

does anyone know how far 300 meters is on a track that is 1/4 mile loop,,ie, 4 laps = 1 mile,

would it be both straights and one corner?

Not sure how it equates but....what time frame do you have to qualify?... I just ran that in a pace slighty above a jog and did it in 58 seconds with a limit of 72 to pass.

300meters = 330 yards if that helps
    Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

300 meter in 62 seconds,

so that would be 2 football fields and a little over the width of a football field right, not sure how wide one is,

Comment

two straights and a corner, you got it.
        Cowboys in town. Trouble expected.

Comment

I always thought 400m = 1 lap on a 1/4 mile track. So 300m = 3/4 of a lap... so yea, both straights and one corner.... I could be wrong though, been a little while since middle school track.

Comment

okay, thanks all, were i run is a 1 1/4 mile track/loop, so when running my 300m, i mark off what i think is around 300m at each 1/4 mile marker, i am removing about 20 to 25 yrds, i ran it in 72 secs today,
            but today was the coldest day so far, it has been around 70 to 75 in the mornings, and today was 51 degrees with winds gusting to 40. it hurt. this is the only part im worried about, everything else is good, but i have never been a speedster.

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
              300 meter in 62 seconds,

so that would be 2 football fields and a little over the width of a football field right, not sure how wide one is,

NOPE 1 football field minus the endzones is 100yards so it would be 3 football fields and the width of 1

62 seconds is easy man....just don't trip

If you live near a golfcourse that lets you walk it then look for 1 of their par 4 holes that is about 330 yards long
              Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3115 users online. 149 members and 2966 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X