Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody should give Hillary power.Period. It's not that she is a woman. Their are other female canidates that I would consiter before her. Condoleezza Rice is worth her weight in gold. She actually knows what she is talking about. Rudolph Guiliani is another powerful canadiate. His actions during the 9-11 tragedy highlighted the fact that he can make levelheaded decisions under pressure.

Their is no way in he!! I will vote for Hillary.
    "In these modern times, many men are wounded for not having weapons or knowledge of their use."
    -Achille Marozzo, 1536

Ne Obliviscaris - Do Not Forget

Comment

I vote for Styx
      but ossifer im not to drive to drunk

Comment

Originally posted by Bluntforcetraum
        Nobody should give Hillary power.Period. It's not that she is a woman. Their are other female canidates that I would consiter before her. Condoleezza Rice is worth her weight in gold. She actually knows what she is talking about. Rudolph Guiliani is another powerful canadiate. His actions during the 9-11 tragedy highlighted the fact that he can make levelheaded decisions under pressure.

Their is no way in he!! I will vote for Hillary.
        So, what are you saying about Rudy? J/k. McCain has a good chance, as he can get votes from both sides. That very well could keep Hillary from taking office, which I think could turn out disastrous. It would be funny to hear all of the jokes of Bill being the "first gentleman" though.

Here's one who hasn't been mentioned. Neal Boortz. Radio talk show host. He would be a very good third-party candidate, but would never get elected. He makes a lot of sense though.

Comment

Newt's running....

Did you see him on the leprachaun's show last night. He all but confirmed it.

He's running!
          You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5438 users online. 330 members and 5108 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X