X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Medea
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2005

Haunted Houses/Its the Season

In my early days I was a member of the Local Jaycees,we put on a Haunted House for a fund raiser,My character layed on a fake operating table I had a Fake knife in my gut with blood and guts.I stuck my arm in a cooler with Ice,as the visitors were walking through,I brushed my icecold finger"s across their arms,The screams and squeels were really funny,We raked in the Money year 1979.Share some of your Haunted experience
  • e-man
    Bored
    • Apr 2005

Not too much to share just that me and the wife used to go to them all the time, before kids of course. One in my town just had a little fire so lets hope they can open up before its too late. Gonna take the kids to one by my house , its got the hayrides and stuff, hope they dont get too scared.
    I got nothing for now

Comment

• Tender Lumpling
      Danny Elfman's Plaything
      • Aug 2005

So. CA is scare central for Halloween !!! You have Knott's "Scary" Farm, FrightFest at Six Flags, "Shipwreck" at the Queen Mary, an artificial haunted "city" built in the valley and Halloween Nights at Universal Studios. One of my fav October traditions was attending all these haunted events, then going to the Oingo Boingo concert on Halloween night (before they disbanded in '95.)

My hubby and I got married on Halloween and we have quite the "Nightmare Before Christmas" collection. And then there's my horror movie collection - it's pretty impressive !

Yeah, I guess you could say we're a little into Halloween.

Originally posted by Medea
      In my early days I was a member of the Local Jaycees,we put on a Haunted House for a fund raiser,My character layed on a fake operating table I had a Fake knife in my gut with blood and guts.I stuck my arm in a cooler with Ice,as the visitors were walking through,I brushed my icecold finger"s across their arms,The screams and squeels were really funny,We raked in the Money year 1979.Share some of your Haunted experience
      [FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4][COLOR=Indigo]Oh listen tender lumplings let me take you by the hands...I

Comment

• NJladyGlock21

Anyone know of any good ones in NJ?

Comment

• toby101

I love this season, I just love to scare the living crap out of kids and more the adults.

Does anyone know of a good scary film, I pretty much laugh at all the scary films.

Comment

• lt93lover
            Former Biker Chick
            • Jul 2005

My 8th grade class went on a Spook Run, with 3 teachers, 1 of them was pregnant. It was a timed, mapped run and during one of the stops, the pregnant teacher ended up peeing in her pants-which we all thought was hilarious-can't remember if she did that as a result of being scared or laughing too hard. I remember it was a lot of fun.
            We won the Run for that night, but we never got our trophy as promised..

Comment

• Medea
              Forum Member
              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by toby101
              I love this season, I just love to scare the living crap out of kids and more the adults.

Does anyone know of a good scary film, I pretty much laugh at all the scary films.
              I bet you did'nt laugh at JAWS the 1st time you saw it,especially when that one eyed dude popped through the haul of that wrecked boat!

Comment

• bigcop97
                You are next...
                • Feb 2005

I put out my halloween/fall display in my yard. I have two hay bales with pumpkins all over them and a scarecrow overlooking them.

Not very scary, But pretty seasonal
                Retired 02/01/13

Comment

• toby101

I bet you did'nt laugh at JAWS the 1st time you saw it,especially when that one eyed dude popped through the haul of that wrecked boat!

LOL, I think I must have been sleeping at this time. I don't find to many movies that makes me jump. I will NOT buy a scary movie, I would rather spend the couple of bucks and see it once or twice and take it back. A scary movie is no fun the 5 or 6th time.

Comment

• Medea
                    Forum Member
                    • Aug 2005

Halloween next to Christmas is the Retail stores 2nd busyest Season for shopping,due you others on o.com.Buy store costums or do you make your little ones yourself?

Comment

• toby101

Halloween next to Christmas is the Retail stores 2nd busyest Season for shopping,due you others on o.com.Buy store costums or do you make your little ones yourself?

No, they just use the real costums of a LEO, or an Inmate's jumpsuit. Why pay more money for something you don't need.

Comment

• Medea
                        Forum Member
                        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by toby101
                        No, they just use the real costums of a LEO, or an Inmate's jumpsuit. Why pay more money for something you don't need.
                        Well one way or the other they will get their Candy,even if the neighbors don't participate in Halloween

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 16424 users online. 45 members and 16379 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...