Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad news everyone. There's a new annoying Christmas present this year.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad news everyone. There's a new annoying Christmas present this year.

Anyone remember those singing/talking bass fish that were really popular that one year at Christmas time and extremely annoying? Well, at work today I discovered its replacement that's even more annoying and I've already heard people discussing purchasing it as a Christmas gift. They now have a talking/singing deer head named Buck. I personally am ready to go smashy smashy to it at work. There is, however, some good news. It's priced at $99.96 so only limited people will be able to afford to purchase it.

Originally posted by Spee-Dee
    Anyone remember those singing/talking bass fish that were really popular that one year at Christmas time and extremely annoying? Well, at work today I discovered its replacement that's even more annoying and I've already heard people discussing purchasing it as a Christmas gift. They now have a talking/singing deer head named Buck. I personally am ready to go smashy smashy to it at work. There is, however, some good news. It's priced at $99.96 so only limited people will be able to afford to purchase it.
    What you mean the big mouth billy bass that thing is cool. I have one over my bedroom door. I am able to tell when some one comes into my room. That little fish starts to sing. Scares the crap out of most people. I love that little fish.
    New Rule: The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the *******. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a "decaf grande? half-soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one Sweet-n'-Low and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a huge *******.

Comment

At HobbyLobby I saw a talking Lurch from the Adams Family who nailed me!

Comment

OMG that fish! My husband had a one bedroom apartment when we met. He had that thing hanging on the wall in what he called a living room. (His 'living room' had neon bar signs, a giants flag, a USMC flag on the walls... and a bar)
        He wanted to hang it up in our house and I gave him two choices...either it goes in his room (his bar/poker/football/hang out room) or it goes missing!

here are some links for anyone that wants to see a video of this new deer in action...

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/searc...ctCode=BUCHEA#

http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/product.asp?id=12415

Comment

Originally posted by NJladyGlock21
          OMG that fish! My husband had a one bedroom apartment when we met. He had that thing hanging on the wall in what he called a living room. (His 'living room' had neon bar signs, a giants flag, a USMC flag on the walls... and a bar)
          He wanted to hang it up in our house and I gave him two choices...either it goes in his room (his bar/poker/football/hang out room) or it goes missing!

here are some links for anyone that wants to see a video of this new deer in action...

Just like a Typical Woman always trying to change a Man Decor TASTE!!!!!

Comment

LOL I admit it yes I did! But he does have his own room That was fair right?

Comment

LOL I admit it yes I did! But he does have his own room That was fair right?
              Does the Closet count as a Room in your House

Comment

LOL nope! Only when hes bad!
                He has an entire room to himself. It's a spare bedroom. He has his bar, USMC, Giants and fishing stuff... poker table, TV, and whatever else he puts in there! It's like his old living room just not in the living room anymore lol.
                We are building a new house and he will have the entire finished basement for the same type hang out.

Comment

LOL nope! Only when hes bad!
                  He has an entire room to himself. It's a spare bedroom. He has his bar, USMC, Giants and fishing stuff... poker table, TV, and whatever else he puts in there! It's like his old living room just not in the living room anymore lol.
                  We are building a new house and he will have the entire finished basement for the same type hang out.
                  I super Impressed with you,I see Happiness in your Future and I Hope you win the BIG Lotto$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

I would have nightmares every single night if that thing was in my house.
                    All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

LOL I am coming to live with you if he finds out about this thing! I know if he does...it will appear in this house!

Comment

Originally posted by Medea
                        I super Impressed with you,I see Happiness in your Future and I Hope you win the BIG Lotto$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                        Thank you
                        I knew you would see it as a good compromise!

Comment

LOL I am coming to live with you if he finds out about this thing! I know if he does...it will appear in this house!

Not a problem, as long as you don't bring it with you!
                          All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Him or the deer head? LOL

Comment

Him or the deer head? LOL

LMAO!! I'll leave that one up to you, but whichever one will give me nightmares is not allowed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5800 users online. 325 members and 5475 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X