300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Bennet!

Did I hear him correctly,when he commented that the reason for Crime In America,was due to not enough Abortions by AfricanAmericans!Iam going to take up donations to send him to the {Rodney King} School of why we can't get along.Then in comes Bill ORielly with his spin saying Bill Bennet and his wife sponsored a Mentoring Inner City Youth Program.Face up Bill you stuck your own Foot in your Mouth with those unnecessary Comments!

You need to read the quote in context. He was using that as an example to illustrate some sort of flawed logic process that the person he was talking to was using. I can't remember exactly what he said he was illustrating. Either way, it did seem like a stupid thing to say, unless you were just trying to stir up publicity.

What's wrong with what O'reilly said?

Comment

Originally posted by ctt
      You need to read the quote in context. He was using that as an example to illustrate some sort of flawed logic process that the person he was talking to was using. I can't remember exactly what he said he was illustrating. Either way, it did seem like a stupid thing to say, unless you were just trying to stir up publicity.

What's wrong with what O'reilly said?
      Cause he reminds me of a woman that always trying to get the last word in,in a argument! Thats Why

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4676 users online. 304 members and 4372 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X