300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gotthblues
    well, if you have been keeping up with all the threads, you would know that it's the new uniform for the VA hwy ptrl,,,,,,, JUST KIDDING, have ta have a sense of humor to keep from going crazy.
    That was foul. LOL. That'd be terrible if VA Troopers wore that outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by toni_tk
      That was foul. LOL. That'd be terrible if VA Troopers wore that outfit.
      If?
      10 characters
      Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
      Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

Originally posted by Puget Sound
        If?
        10 characters
        Did she just insult Stewie?!
        Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe
          Did she just insult Stewie?!
          Oh no worries. Stewie will have his revenge.
          Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
          Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

VICTORY IS MINE
            It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses....Hit it!

Comment

Just make sure there are no sprinkles....for every sprinkle that he sees, he will kill you.
              All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Question of the day.....What is a 'Puget Sound'?
                I've always wanted to know.
                That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

A pain in my rear that is my defintion of Puget Sound.
                  But as he gets older & wiser maybe he'll get smarter and better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
                    A pain in my rear that is my defintion of Puget Sound.
                    But as he gets older & wiser maybe he'll get smarter and better.
                    I don't know Bodie. It hasen't worked for you.
                    It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses....Hit it!

Comment

Originally posted by Java King
                      Question of the day.....What is a 'Puget Sound'?
                      I've always wanted to know.

It is an area located in north western Washington State.

Puget Sound
                      Last edited by explorerscout83; 10-05-2005, 03:52 PM. Reason: spelling error
                      New Rule: The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the *******. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a "decaf grande? half-soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one Sweet-n'-Low and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a huge *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Buttercup
                        Just make sure there are no sprinkles....for every sprinkle that he sees, he will kill you.
                        I actually said the exact quote to a waitress in Denny's at 2 AM after ordering my food. She was one of the coolest and most patient waitresses I've ever seen.
                        Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe
                          I actually said the exact quote to a waitress in Denny's at 2 AM after ordering my food. She was one of the coolest and most patient waitresses I've ever seen.

And I'll bet you didn't get any sprinkles, did you?

It could have been worse, you could have said "I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total b!tch."
                          All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Yeah or "PUT DOWN THE FORK! FACE!" That probably would've gotten me a loogie in my soda.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3079 users online. 207 members and 2872 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X