• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-man
    replied
    Originally posted by letshearit4blue
    lol keith

hey, isn't jason the one who got burned when the car was rear-ended and caught fire?
    I can't remember and I'm too damn lazy to click the link.
    Yes he was. He was sitting in his department Crown vic and got rear ended. For the ressssttt of the story click here www.officerjason.com

Leave a comment:

• letshearit4blue
    replied
    Originally posted by Medea
    Take a long hard look at your avatar,it may be the transpotation of the near Future
    I'd take my horse Shadow in my avatar over a car anyday of the week
    I'll probably end up on mounted patrol anyways... shoveling horse **** three hours a day... er, not that there's anything wrong with that...
    ok I'm getting off topic lol

Leave a comment:

• Medea
    replied
    Originally posted by letshearit4blue
    lol keith

hey, isn't jason the one who got burned when the car was rear-ended and caught fire?
    Take a long hard look at your avatar,it may be the transpotation of the near Future

Leave a comment:

• letshearit4blue
    replied
    Originally posted by keith758
    I didn't look at the pictures. What kind of dog is it, a Chow!
    lol keith

Leave a comment:

• Operator13
    replied
    Sad but True?

Originally posted by RabbitMPD
    Man my allergies are really bothering me today. aaaAAAAAABULL****AAAAAaaa. Excuse me. Now about the story....
    Apparently there is Some truth to this: http://urbanlegends.about.com/librar...shark_bait.htm

Leave a comment:

• Ruh
    replied
    Found this on snopes.com.

http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/sharkbait.asp

Leave a comment:

• keith758
    replied
    I didn't look at the pictures. What kind of dog is it, a Chow!

Leave a comment:

• e-man
    replied
    The WORLD NEWS is the same Piece of DETRITUS that had an article on the 10 MOST UGLY PEOPLE . AND they put a picture of a Phoenix Officer named Greg Schecterle, who was burned up in a rear end Crown Vic Accident. They put his face and a personal family photo on their site,. SCUMBAGS to the UMPTEEEEENTH degree. After some media {real} uproar they offered an apology and gave some cash to Ofc. Schecterles charity.
    http://www.officerjason.com/
    WOrld News Can go F' Off and go bankrupt.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Agreed..Rabbit

Leave a comment:

• RabbitMPD
    replied
    Man my allergies are really bothering me today. aaaAAAAAABULL****AAAAAaaa. Excuse me. Now about the story....

Leave a comment:

• PittsburghKid
    replied
    Look at the source, it says it all. Plus that is a nice photoshop pic of the hook in the dogs mouth. I dont buy this one bit.

PittsburghKid

p.s. - I just read that BatBoy, with the GOP canidacy will be running for President in 2008 with BigFoot the Democratic canidate

Leave a comment:

• PittsburghKid
    replied
    Originally posted by Medea
    This is so sick for the full story,Careful pictures are very disturbing go to this web site www.Worldnetdaily.com go to Page#2 scroll down to thread title and read!What is this Cruel World coming too........
    I dont know whats scarier, the fact that they use dogs as shark bait or that you searched this article out

PittsburghKid

Leave a comment:

• ctt
    replied
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005450292,00.html

Leave a comment:

• Medea
    replied
    Originally posted by YJ95
    I thought it was BS too, but all evidence says no. We were discussing it over at jeepforum.com and while the Sun is a tabloid, it seems this is all true. The dog pictured had the hooks removed by a vet. Also, someone wrote PETA and they responded saying that they are aware of it for some time now and have campaigns to stop it.

That's just what others have said so far.
    It disturbed me greatly,Iam a long time animal lover,I had to put down a family dog named Sweetie 9 yrs ago by a vet due to illness,I held that Dog in my arms and kept saying,You are Loved as the Tears streamed down my face,as she was put down by the vet,he even was teary eyed as well,The fee was wavied by the clinic,now 9yrs later I have 3 dogs and a 12yr old cat.I spent $600 on surgery for the Dog that replaced Sweetie,her name is Mama Demus a half mixed Begal,who keeps me up at nights barking at all the neighborhood rabbitts.Iam glad Peta is a where of this situation and puts a immediate stop to it,Thanks for your Post it helps

Leave a comment:

• YJ95
    replied
    I thought it was BS too, but all evidence says no. We were discussing it over at jeepforum.com and while the Sun is a tabloid, it seems this is all true. The dog pictured had the hooks removed by a vet. Also, someone wrote PETA and they responded saying that they are aware of it for some time now and have campaigns to stop it.

That's just what others have said so far.

Here is also a French site with a short video showing the vet.
    VIDEO
    Last edited by YJ95; 10-04-2005, 01:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2805 users online. 130 members and 2675 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X